Chapter 30

Killian's POV

Emma and I found our perfect place for of family. As she was growing I was getting more and more worried about what was gonna happen to her and our child once it our baby was born.

"Killian hi." Emma says.

"Do you need to sit down?" I ask her.

"No Im fine. Its you. You have been looking a out the window for a long while." She says.

"Sorry I just like the view for where we are." I say.

"Killian are you sure your okay?" She asks.

"Yeah Im fine love. You should really sit down." I say to her.

"I will sit when you tell me the truth." She says.

"My father love. He was the one who tried to kill you. I told him about how you survived and that we are having a child and I know him he will make another attempt. So thats why Im on edge." I say to her.

"So this whole time you have been lying to me." She says.

"Love Im sorry Im trying to keep you and our child safe from him." I say.

"But you never told me! Why?" She asks.

"Im sorry. I didnt want you to get mad and leave me. I didnt want to lose you. I also didnt want you to get all stressed and have it hurt the baby. I was just thinking about you and my child love. Im so sorry I didnt tell you, but my intentions were good." I say.

"I still would have liked to known the truth. I love you and if you loved me you would have told me the truth... Though I do believe your intentions were good, just never keep anything from me again." She says.

"Love I wont. Im so sorry. I do love you very much. Im glade you've forgive me and I promise you I will never keep anything from you ever again." I say to her.

"Good." She says and kisses me.

As we parted Emma reseted her head on my chest and I saw my father outside on the street. I wasnt gonna let him hurt my family. He wont hurt my Swan or my baby. I wont let that happen ever.

A/N: Okay guys What should the gender of their baby be? Leave your thoughts in the comments blow.