Chapter 16

Killian's POV

"Killian? Who is that?" Emma asks.

"That love would be Milah." I say.

"Oh." She says.

"Dont worry love just wait here." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I walked down the stairs and went to the front door and looked out the window.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"How are we to know?" Regina asks.

"Killian! Killian! Hi!" Milah says.

"No she sees me. Dont let her in." I say.

"Yeah okay." Regina says.

I went back upstairs to Emma and she was just sitting on the bed.

"Hey love." I say.

"Look why is she here and what does she want?" Emma asks.

"Not sure I dont want to see or talk to her." I say.

I go over to the window and there was Milah still out there and then my father pulled up. Oh yay here we go.

"Killian! Dad's here!" Liam yells.

"Come on love its time to meet my father." I say.

I took Emma's hand and I could tell she looked nervous.

"Ahh Killian there you are." My dad says.

"Yeah hey dad." I say.

"Oh you must be Emma. Its nice to meet you." He says to Emma.

"Yeah hi. Its nice to meet you too." Emma says.

"Well Killian did you know Milah was just here?" My father says.

"Yeah I did, but I dont want to see her. I dont need her around all I need is Emma." I say.

"I said nothing about letting Milah back in." He says.

"Its been a long day so Emma and I are going to bed night." I say taking Emma back to the room.

"Killian what was all that about? Why are you being rude to your father?" Emma asks.

"Love, My father is a pain. Knowing him he told Milah I was back and that I had you. He does this Milah's family has money, we have money he wants us to be together, but I didnt want my life chosen for me. Just please remember that when he tries to break us up. Cause trust me love he will. God this was a mistake." I say.

"Killian calm down. I trust you and if you say that he might do that then we will watch out for that." She says.

"Good I just dont want to lose you because I love you." I say.

Then I realized what I had just said and she just looked at me.

"Did you really mean that?" She asks.

Say not sure. Say maybe. Say something. Then I stopped listening to my head and heard my heart.

"Yes Emma. I believe I do love you." I say again.

"Oh..."She says.

"Hey love its okay if your not ready to say it to me yet. I just think its best you know I love you." I say to her.

"Im sorry I just dont know yet." She says.

"Thats alright love. Whenever your ready just then you will say it in your own time." I say to her.

I got changed for bed as did she and we laid in the bed. She fell asleep on my chest and all I could think about was my dumb heart having me tell her that I love her and now I might lose her just because Im a complete idiot. Way to go Killian.

A/N: Please go and check out my new story called Married in Vegas. Thank you.