Chapter 5

Killian's POV

Emma and I were driving through Pennsylvania and Emma pointed at a sign that says WashingtonDC.

"You wanna go see WashingtonDC?" I ask.

"Yeah that would be nice." She says.

"Alright." I say and turned to the exit towards DC.

We got to DC and we got out of the car and headed to see things.

"Wow its lovely here. I always wanted to move here." She says.

"Yeah I liked NewYork, but I think DC is better because its nicer. More opened." I say.

"Yeah it is. What should we do there is so much?" She asks.

"We can just walk and look around." I say.

"Cool." She says.

As we walked I noticed Emma was being checked out by alot of men. She and I have been came close over the last couple days.

"I'll go get us some coffee." I say to Emma.

"Sure go along." She says.

I walked to over to a coffee shop and when I got back there was a guy flirting with Emma.

"Hey Love here is your coffee." I say and handed it to her.

"Thanks Killian." She says.

"So this your boyfriend?" The guy asks.

"Yes. This is my girl. Now run along." I say.

"Whatever." He says and walked the other way.

"What was that?" Emma asks.

"Sorry you looked like you were trapped." I say.

"Yeah thanks Killian." She says.

"Dont worry about it love. Like I said I will protect you." I remind her.

"Thanks Killian that means alot." She says.

By the end of the day it had gotten dark and somehow my arm was around her shoulder and I dont know how it happened. Is it weird that Im starting to really fall for her even though we havent known each other for to long? Maybe its just a crush or sexual tension. Not sure just yet, but I do know that I would never hurt her.

A/N: Hey guys I have a new story out called A Love Like Ours. Please go and check it out. Thanks.