Chapter 8

Emma's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked round and I was in the bed which was very messy. As I sat up I realized that my clothes was off and then I saw an empty bottle of rum on the nightstand. Oh my god! I slept with Killian! I dont know whether to be happy or mad at myself for sleeping with him. Then Killian walked out of the bathroom with just a towel. Then he turned and looked at me and started acting weird.

"Oh... Your awake. Ummm... If you want a shower. Im done in there." He says awkwardly.

"Yeah thanks, but Umm... Could you look the other please?" I ask.

"Sure love." He says.

As he turned away I picked up my bag of stuff and walked into the bathroom.

"Okay its all fine now." I say from the bathroom.

I then saw my reflection and saw my neck and it had small bruises. Once again I dont know whether to be happy or mad. I just hope this weirdness will go away. Is it bad I want to do it again and this time remember? I thought about that as I got into the shower. Though I know he would never want to be with me.

Killian's POV

I heard the water in the shower go on and I dont know what to do. I really wish I remembered last night. I then noticed that Emma left marks on my chest. I got dressed and headed down to the car and started putting the stuff in the car. When I got back up Emma was putting her stuff away.

"Hey." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey." She says quietly.

"Umm.. Im almost done getting everything in the car. You want me to take your stuff down?" I ask.

"Yeah thanks." She says.

She handed me her stuff and out hands touched and our eyes met and I just wanted to kiss her. She let go of her stuff and looked away from me. I think this is going to get weird and its all my fault. I should have known she wouldnt want to be with me.