Chapter 15

Emma's POV

Killian wasnt moving at all he just stood there. I had to push on his arm to get him to move.

"Sorry Love I just dont want to go in." He says.

"Killian it will be okay." I say.

"Killian!" This chick yells and runs over to him.

"Belle!" Killian yells.

He let go of my hand and gave her a hug. There was a bad feeling in my stomach now.

"Oh my god I've missed you." Belle says.

"Same here. Oh Belle this is Emma. Emma this is Belle." Killian says.

"Hi." I say.

"Well come here. Its so nice to meet you." Belle says and gives me a hug.

"You too." I say.

"Belle dont squeeze my girlfriend." Killian says.

"Sorry, but come on come on. Everyone is in there waiting for you." Belle says and takes Killian's arm and started pulling him.

Killian quickly re-grabbed my hand and we were take inside the house.

"Killian hey." This other chick says and hugs him.

"Zelena its always nice to see you." Killian says.

"Hey look its a stupid boy." This other chick says.

"Well isnt it a stupid cry baby girl Regina." He says as he gave her a hug.

"Oh whos your friend?" Zelena asks.

"Right. Emma this is Zelena and thats Regina. Ladies this is Emma." I say.

"Well welcome." Zelena says.

"Yes hello." Regina say.

"Hi." I say.

"Killian!" These two boys come down yell and attack him.

"Those are his brothers. Liam! William! Stop it Killian brought a girl home." Belle says.

"Hi Im Liam." Liam says.

"And Im William and I have to ask why is someone so pretty doing with Killian?" William asks.

"Oh stop. Emma my idiot brothers. Brothers this is Emma and we are gonna unpack." Killian says and we walked upstairs.

"So they all seem fun. I get the brother's but who are the girls?" I ask.

"Oh right Regina and Zelena are my StepSisters. Thats why Regina and I have that bit we became siblings young. Regina was mad that the child her age was a boy I was mad she was a girl. So yeah." He says.

"And what about Belle?" I ask.

"Jealous Love?" He asks.

"Maybe." I say.

"Well Belle is like my August. She has been with me since forever. She is like my sister. Just as August is like your brother. Nothing more nothing less." He says.

"Hey look its you." This guys says at the door.

"David. Mate how are you?" Killian asks.

"Im good. This must be Emma. The others filled me in. Im David." David says.

"Yeah Hi." I say.

"Well I'll leave you two alone." David says.

Killian just closed the door and continued to unpack. He looked out the window and then he stopped and stepped back. I looked out and there was so other chick and I looked back at Killian and he pulled me away. Who is that chick out there?