Chapter 28

Killian's POV

Emma doesnt know its was my father and I will never tell him. My father though is laying low and I know he will try to strike again.

"So Im not allowed to tell Emma about our father being the one that try and kill her?" Will asks.

"No your not allowed to. Ever. With the baby on the way thats the last thing she needs right now." I say.

"Okay if you say so." He says.

I cant let Emma know what my father did it will make her pregnancy hard if she is stressed. Anyway Emma and I were at a baby store looking at baby stuff.

"Okay so how should we start this?" She asks me.

"Well first we need a place to live we cant stay with your mother." I say.

"Well yeah, but which of this stuff should we get first?" She asks.

"Well love its gonna be hard. You know to buy stuff with a home to put it in." I say.

"Look we can just get some things and put them in my mother's spare room and then when we get our own place we can move it." She says.

"Okay I then we need a crib, car seat, a stroller, changing table. Thats all the stuff that we can get not known the gender of our child." I say.

"Wow its all gonna be alot." She says.

"Well lucky for your I have the money for it all." I say.

"I cant let you pay that much. Let me help out some." She says.

"No love you can stave your money your gonna need it for school to reopen your father's old carnival." I say to her.

"This baby is more important then that." She says.

"Thats why I will handle the baby supplies. I want you to have your dream love." I say.

"Wow Killian thats so sweet I love you." She says and hugs me.

"I love you too. Now lets get some baby stuff and head to your mother's." I say.

She picked out things that she wanted for the baby and then we set stuff up in the spare room and I took Emma back to her room. As she was falling asleep on my chest I remembered that my father was still out there wanting to get rid of my Swan. Though I wont let that happen. She is my Swan and I will protect her with my life.