Chapter 7

Killian's POV

So Emma and I have been just doing fun stuff we wanted to do in tons of states and now its been about a 2 months or so more on the road since this all began. Now today we were in Florida and it was the middle of the night when we arrived and I have to wake up a sleeping Emma.

"Emma love we have arrived." I say to her.

"Im so tired." She says.

"Dont worry love I'll help you." I say.

As the bag boys helped with the luggage I picked up Emma and carried her into the room and placed her on the bed. Though as I went to let her go I ended up falling on top of her.

"Oh hello there." She says.

"Sorry Swan. I'll get up." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I got up and went down to the car and say at the wheel thinking about how I just wanted to kiss her, but I cant can I. If I did she would most likely punch me. I opened the hatch under Emma's seat and grabbed out a bottle of rum and went back to the room. I closed the door and Emma shot right up.

"Im sorry love go back to sleep." I say to her.

"You didnt wake me I had a bad dream. What you got there?" She asks.

"Rum. Would you like some?" I offer.

"Yeah that would be nice." She says.

"What was that dream about? If you dont mind my asking." I say handing her the bottle.

"It was about Neal finding me and he was beating on me and hurting me." She says taking a drink.

"As long as Im here love he wont hurt you ever. I promise you that." I say to her.

"I know and thats so sweet of you." She says.

We both drank some more and the next thing I knew every thing went black and I woke up in the morning with Emma laying on my chest and I smiled at myself and then realized that our clothes were all over the place. Oh my god what happened last night.