Chapter 18

Killian's POV

I packed up mine and Emma's stuff and then took Emma's hand and we headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" My father asks us.

"We are leaving." I tell him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because we can." I say.

"Killian stay." He says.

"No. I left my car at the airport we have to get it. Goodbye." I say.

I walked out with Emma and we got into a cab.

"He seemed so mad." Emma says breaking the silence.

"He'll get over it." I say.

"He might think Im rude. I didnt even speak to him." She says.

"Its fine he will have to mind his own business." I say.

"Why are you so mad?" She asks.

"Im not mad." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I went to my phone and looked at a message from my brother. He didnt like that we left.

"God Liam!" I yell.

"Whats wrong?" She asks.

"Nothing." I lie.

"Your mad at me arent you?" She asks.

"No love Im mad what happened when you went to bed." I say.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Not yet love." I say.

FlashBack.

I walked to kitchen after Emma fell asleep. Thats when I found Liam in the kitchen with Milah.

"I thought you said he would be with me again once he saw me." Milah whined.

"He will want you. Im gonna break him and his loser girlfriend up." Liam says.

"Liam, Killian wont give up that slut he brought home. Unless we cause a fight between them." My dad says.

"Oh I'll kiss Emma and Killian would catch us. Then Milah will kiss Killian and Emma will catch him. Then they fight." Liam says.

"Good plan." Milah says.

"I like it." My dad says.

Then William walked into the room and they just looked at him.

"What?" He asks.

"We are planning to break Killian and his girlfriend up." My father says.

"Join us." Milah says.

"Her name is Emma and she seems very very nice. I dont want to hurt them. Killian looks like her is in love with her. I wont hurt my brother." William says.

"I dont care if she is nice. I dont care if he loves her. He deserves better." My father says.

"Yeah who cares." Milah says.

"Who cares? Who cares! Killian cares leave them alone. I wont get involved in this." William says and left.

Thats when I went back to the room and started packing.

"Killian you okay?" Emma asks.

"Yes love Im fine." I say.

"Well we are here." She says.

"Okay." I say.

We got our stuff and headed inside. At least William isnt a jerk about all this. I cant believe them wanted to break Emma and I apart. Huh I hate them.