7. Derek Hale

I grab a lacrosse stick and pick up the ball. I shoot it into the goal and miss Scott, who was goalie. He throws it back and I catch it before throwing it back. It's probably about eleven or so and Scott and I have been here since practice so I could burn off steam and give him a few pointers on the situation with Liam. He throws it back and I catch it with my hand. I toss it up before catching it in the net, tossing it in the net then spinning before pelting Scott in the gut with the ball.

Earlier, Kira had done the same to Dad. The ball came hurtling toward Malia's head and Kira got it with the stick before it hit her then threw it back and hit him in the gut. Long story short, Kira is now on the team.

"What the hell was that for?" Scott huffs.

"Sorry, I was distracted. But you also kind of deserve it for biting Liam and not knowing what the hell you were getting yourself into." I state. He half nods then throws me the ball.

"You two probably shouldn't be out this late." A deep voice says from behind. I spin around with the lacrosse stick still in hand. "Especially you." I recognize the voice as Derek.

"I don't think he'll come after me again for a while." I say.

"That doesn't exactly stand for Scott." Derek retorts.

"It doesn't exactly stand to you either. Last time I checked you're a werewolf too." I sass.

"You two have met, I take it?" Scott asks.

"At the hospital, on the roof, after you bit and kidnapped Liam." I reply.

"Scott you didn't." Derek says angrily.

"He was going to die." Scott replies innocently. "I panicked and didn't know what else to do."

"Try just pulling him off the ledge." Derek deadpans.

"But Sean and the guy without a mouth." Scott shakes his head.

"I had them covered. You didn't have to bite him. Let alone this close to a full moon and especially when there are bounties on every supernatural creatures heads." I snap.

"What?" They both gawk at me.

"142 million dollars went missing from the vault the night I flew in." I start.

"Peter said 117. How do you know about the rest?" Derek questions.

"Peter checked again, 25 million more was gone. Sean and his whole family were wendigos, mute probably ended up with a lot of cash. If he would've succeeded in killing me, he'd have about 25 million more. He got Peter earlier today, but he's still alive. My guess is he's coming for you next." I look over to Derek. "Look, I know you guys don't exactly feel to happy about me showing up and all this stuff happening, like I'm the bad guy. Trust me, I'm not. Ask Satomi. Ask Liam. Ask Noah. I came back to Beacon Hills to see my father. I heard about the nogitsune, I had a strong suspicion that's why he got shot, and well I was right. Besides, this place is a beacon for the supernatural, I figured why not come back. But then again, this place is a beacon, and there's bounty on everyone's head, Beacon Hills isn't the place to be if your supernatural, even if you are drawn here."

"You came back because you know something else, something you knew none of us would." Scott says. "You just don't know what it is."

+++++

Short chapter but hey it's here. I hope you liked it or whatever.

Yeah...

You Know Who I Am