19. Temptress

Brittany

I brush my hair then slip on my black skinny jeans with rips at the knees. I put on my red converse and put my hood up.

"Dad I'm going out! I'll be back!" I call as I approach the door.

"Avoid assassins. You're still weak." He says from the kitchen. I lift the back of my hoodie.

"I'm armed dad." I state.

"Be careful." He sighs. I drop my hoodie.

"I will." I nod and leave the house. I look around before heading to Conner. I step into the room and look at him. "Well, looks like you didn't starve after all."

"No thanks to you." He coughs out. I crouch in front of him and drag my knuckles down his face.

"You know, I was really hoping I wouldn't have to do this myself, but shit happens I guess." I sigh.

"You don't have the balls to kill me." He narrows his eyes. I dig my claws into his throat and he gasps.

"I'm not in the mood for your games." I growl.

"Britt, why are you doing this?" He struggles to speak.

"Why'd you make me a monster?" I retort. "Why didn't you help me? Why didn't you comfort me? Why? Why? Fucking why? Why does anyone ever do anything Conner?!?" I draw my hand back and blood runs down his neck. "Now look what you've done." I sigh before wiping the blood of his neck.

"Brittany, I know that you're very upset, but you have got to calm down." He says quietly. I put my head and his chest and sob uncontrollably.

"You ruined me." I whimper. "You fucking ruined me."

"Baby, I'm so fucking sorry. I fucked up, and I feel terrible." He apologizes. I push away from him and stand up.

"You are one sorry son of a bitch." I sneer. "You don't have the right to say that shit." I kick him in the gut and he yells out. I grab the pistol from the back of my waistband and cock it. "You ruined me, I'm not gonna let you ruin anyone else."

"Please don't do this." He pleads.

"You murdered your own brother." I state. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't do this."

"I love you." He whispers.

"That's a hunk of bullshit." I scoff. "You're incapable of love."

"Brittany, I'm begging you." He pleads.

"Mercy is for the weak." I spit before emptying the clip in him. I reach a clawed hand into his chest and pull his heart out. I stare at it before crushing it and dropping it on the ground. I leave the scene with the gun tucked back into my waistband and my hands hidden in my pocket.

+++++

Short chapter but I liked leaving it here. Hope everyone had a nice turkey day!

You Know Who I Am