Chapter 2

Kylie's POV

We got into Laila's Brand new apple red Lamborghini (her parents are filthy rich) and began to drive to Walmart.

"I absolutely love this car! I'm surprised I got it." Laila said, patting the dashboard.

"Why didn't your parents wait until tomorrow to give it to you on your birthday?" I asked. It was a valid question, and you don't just get a Lamborghini any ordinary day.

"They were going to, but they had to pick it up from the dealership, and I saw them bringing it home, so... yeah." Laila said.

"Maybe you will get your Magcon merch! Like that Jack Gilinsky sweatshirt you want!" I said. She loooooved Jack and Jack. I was more of a Taylor Caniff and Carter Reynolds girl.

"I hope." Laila said. "Do you think I should get ombré hair?" She asked. It was completely off topic, but she was an airhead at times.

"I don't know. You have really pretty hair." I replied. She had sun-bleached blond hair, and it was crazy pretty.

"I don't think I should. I just got highlights a few days ago." She added.

She parked near the front of the store, and we closed the doors. We started walking in. Just then, Alex, the flirtiest kid in school stopped us.

"What are you fine ladies doin here alone?" He asked us, winking.

"Aye, me, you, ice cream tonight? Come on Kylie, you know you want to bae!"

"Ugh, just go away!" I said, grabbing Laila and storming into Walmart.

"Aww, come on babe!! You broke up with Cory!" He yelled.

We continued walking until we got where we wanted to be- the ball pit.

I opened the Vine app, and handed my iPhone to Laila.

"I will give you the signal." Laila said.

I nodded my head and climbed over the plastic bars. I slowly sunk to the bottom of the pit so no one could see me. It was quite uncomfortable, but it would have to do. I looked up.

"Not yet." Laila mouthed, pretending to look at some "Lightning McQueen" race car toy.

I sunk back down and searched for the largest, most inflated ball that Walmart had. I ended up settling on some Spider-man ultra sized kickball. It would hurt, but it would be funny. After all, they don't say "Do it for the Vine" for nothing.

I looked up again.

"YES! NOW!" She mouthed.

I saw a big guy walking our way. I jumped up and chucked the ball as hard as I could at him. The ball slammed into his face, causing him to drop his phone on the ground. The ball ricocheted off his face, hit the wall and came back at his legs. It made him trip and drop his iced tea. All of the sudden, got up.

"FIRST you made me DROP MY PHONE! THEN you messed with my ICED TEA! And NOW I'm all bruised up because of yo- Kylie Giles and Laila Fender- is that YOU?!" He yelled.

"Co- coach Sm...Smith?" I stuttered. It was the gym teacher...

"YE-" we bolted off before he finished his sentence.

"Did YOU know that was HIM?!" I asked Laila, sprinting full speed.

"No! We are gonna be stuck doing sprints all of next PE!!" She groaned.

We hopped in her car and sped off before he could catch Laila's plate.