Chapter 39

Kylie's POV

"Hey." I said, stopping Taylor before we went on stage.

He'd been ignoring me since yesterday.

"What's wrong?"

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to walk away again.

I grabbed his arm from behind and turned him down.

"I love you." I got on my tiptoes and cupped his chin in my hands. I planted a soft kiss right under his lips on his chin.

"You little tease." He laughed, picking me up and kissing my lips. After what seemed like a minute, he pulled back. "Damn, I could do that forever." He said, jabbing me in the stomach and running away.

I caught up to him and held his hand secretively as we walked on stage. We slowly let our hands separate.

"Am I a better kisser than Cameron?" Taylor asked, smirking.

"I don't know. I don't think we kissed." I laughed.

"Well if you guys did, it wasn't memorable. So I guess that's good." He giggled.

We chatted for a bit until Taylor had to perform with Dillon. Laila was with Mahogany. Matt looked a little lonely, sitting in a corner alone. I decided to walk over to him and talk.

I plopped down by his side.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied, staring into space.

"Something." I said.

"No. I'm fine." He said.

"Tell me the truth. What's really going on in that little head of Matthew's?"

He cracked a smile.

"It's just, I really don't have friends on this tour anymore. I mean, I guess the Jacks, but I'm not, like, super close to them."

"Oh. Well I understand where you're coming from." I said.

"Thanks. For talking to me." He said.

"No problem." I got up and went back to sit by Taylor.

The meet and greet was about to start. I kissed Taylor and sat on the edge of the stage.

A girl, probably eleven or twelve at max walked up to me. She was average height and African American. She glared at me.

"So you're Kylie." She said.

"Yeah. And you are?" I tried to be polite as possible, but this girl was making it hard.

"Stacy. But that's not the point." She said, eyeing me up and down.

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh. I'm pretty sure she was trying to provoke me.

"Look, Taylor and Cameron are MINE. So back off." She snapped.

"Oh?" I laughed. "What's your problem?" I asked.

"I'm not the one with the problem. You're the one that is being flirty with my boys. Neither of them like you, or ever will." She said.

"Oh really?" I pulled out my phone and went to Cams profile and clicked on the most recent tweet and showed it to her.

"@CameronDallas: Miss you babe @KylieGiles. I screwed up baby."

"You probably tweeted that. Pathetic. And even if it's real, Tay doesn't like you." Stacy said.

"Okay. TAY!" I yelled.

He jogged over.

"What?" He asked.

"I love you." I said.

"Love you too, babe." Taylor said, kissing me on the lips.

I smiled at Stacy. She flipped her hair and walked away, glaring at me every five seconds. I laughed it off.

Cameron's POV

[The night before]

I needed Kylie Giles. I needed her so bad. I just wanted her next to me. I had to let her know that. She never replied to anything. So I needed her attention. I needed her to know what I want to say. So I had an idea. Probably not a good one, but and idea.

I pulled out my phone.

"Miss you babe @KylieGiles. I screwed up baby."

I pressed the tweet button. I locked my door and shut off the light. I wanted to be alone. Five minutes later, I got a response.

"Why the hell would you tweet that? You know I'm with Taylor! He's going to beat the shit out of you!" Kylie texted me.

"So you know how I feel. So you know the endless amount of sleepless nights I've had since you left." I replied.

"Well I'm happy." She responded.

Happy.

A feeling I haven't felt in a month.

[Current Time]

I woke up. It was 4 PM. I turned on my phone and went on Twitter. I scrolled through my feed.

"Kylie and Tay kissed!"

"#OTP! Kylie and Taylor!"

"Kiss of the year! #Scute!"

"#kaylor"

Kaylor was trending number one world wide. Then I saw the picture. Her hands in his hair and his hands too low for comfort. His lips on hers. His tongue in her mouth.

I threw my phone on the ground.

"I HATE MYSELF!" I screamed.

Taylor's POV

I got a message from Dillon, even though he was about ten feet away from him.

"Check twitter. It's not good."

I looked at him confusedly.

I logged in and immediately saw what he was talking about.

Cameron.

"Haha. Can't trust those who I once trusted."

"Thought we were friends. But you did that."

"Fuck you. Yes, you know who you are."

"Gave all I had for you and you leave me for this douche bag. Lmao."

I was going to kick his ass.

A/N: short chapter. But what do you think? #Kaylor or #Camlie? TAKE 1 SECOND TO PRESS THAT LITTLE STAR PLEASE!