Chapter 12

Kylie's POV

Taylor was hot. Really hot. He had his shirt off and his shorts low on his waist. I couldn't stop staring. He had sun screen and water smeared on his abs, which made them look shiny, and he kept flipping his brown hair (that had a bit of sand in it that made it look like he had highlights) that was sticking out of his beanie. He took his sun glasses off and he winked at me. I felt my face get warm and I had gotten butterflies in my stomach. The thought was interrupted by Cameron.

"Are we gonna get some food? Cuz, I'm starving!" Cameron said, his eyes glued to the television.

"That's the plan." Nash said.

"Alright. I'm going to go back to my room and wash up." I said, standing up.

"Mkay. I'll walk you back." Taylor said.

His hint of a southern accent added so much to his look.

He grabbed my hand and walked me out the door.

"Let's stop and get Laila from Matts room." I said.

We walked a few doors down, and Taylor barged in without knocking.

"Laila! Matt! We are gonna get some food soon." I said.

We heard no answer so we walked in farther. We saw Matt and Laila cuddled up on the couch asleep. The movie "Titanic" was playing on the TV.

I didn't want to wake them up, but I guess Taylor was really hungry.

He ran and jumped on top of Matt and then shook him aggressively.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Matt yelled, waking up Laila.

"We're going out for some food, so get ready." Taylor said.

"Let's go, Laila." I said, pulling her up off the couch.

"Alright." She sighed.

Taylor waved and opened the door for us. He was so sweet. We walked into our room.

We hurried and got dressed. I put on the outfit I originally had on in the morning and Laila had her "Nashty" shirt on and jeans with her Toms.

We went back to Nash's room and saw

three girls. One by Shawn, one by Carter, and one by Nash.

"Oh. You guys haven't met yet, right?" Nash asked, pointing to the girls.

"No." Laila said.

"Oh well this is Kaleigh, my girlfriend." Nash said, pointing to a girl that had blond hair and blue eyes. She smiled and waved. She looked around 16.

"Hi!" She waved.

"Hey." I replied. This was a bit awkward.

"This is my girlfriend, Katie." Carter said, motioning towards a small girl that was fair-skinned and had jet black hair and glasses. She was probably 16, too.

"And this is my girlfriend, Brittney." Shawn said, smiling at a girl a little bit shorter than him. She was super thin and had really nice blond hair.

"Well, now that we all know each other, can we eat?" Taylor asked.

He was definitely hungry.

"Yeah. Let's go." Cameron said.

Me, Laila, Taylor, and Matt were taking Taylor's Range Rover.

He had the radio turned on full volume on this r&b and rap station. Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo came on. Matt and Taylor started going crazy and rolled down the window. Taylor opened the sun roof and Matt stood up. He started dancing with his upper body out of the car.

Laila and I started laughing like crazy.

We Vined it.

"BEEN AROUND THE WORLD DONT SPEAK THE LANGUAGE!!" Matt screamed.

"BUT YOUR PÜMA DONT NEED EXPLAININ!!!!!" Taylor yelled.

"ALL I REALLY REALLY UNDERSTAND IS!" Me and Laila screamed.

"WHEN YOU...TALK DIRTY TO ME!!" We all yelled laughing.

"2 CHAINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!" Taylor yelled. It was the clean version, but Taylor didn't care. He started rapping to the dirty version.

We all laughed.

The song ended. The radio announcer came on.

"That was Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo and featuring 2 Chainz. Next up, a new song by 2virgins and featuring the MagCon boy superstar, Taylor Caniff with Buckwild."

"TAYLOR!" Matt yelled.

"OH MY GOD!" Taylor yelled.

"TAYLOR! BABE!" I yelled.

(A lot of yelling.😂)

Taylor's song came on and he plugged in his amplifying speaker to make it 10x louder. We were also 24643890653x crazier. We were screaming the lyrics and Cameron's car was next to us, playing it to and Aaron, Carter, and Nash were going crazy.

___________________________

A/N:

Sorry for short chapter but be prepared for drama, romance, and some violence from here on out.

___________________________