Chapter 24

KYLIES POV

_________

I wanted to surprise Cameron with the news at dinner. I sat down next to Laila and we began talking.

"What did Bart take you to the side for?" Laila asked.

I just smiled.

"I want to make it a surprise. I'm telling everyone at dinner." I told her.

"So Matt and I made it official. Are you and Cameron going to make it official, or keep it on the DL?" She asked.

"I am not quite sure. We were actually planning to do a YouTube question and answer video tonight." I said.

Cam thought it would be a good idea.

"I have been scared to go on twitter ever since Matt tweeted about us. I know how much hate I am going to get." Laila said.

"Don't be. A lot of the fans are going to be supportive. " I told her.

"I hope you're right." Laila said.

I hoped I was right, too.

I felt something poking me through my backpack. I opened it up and then remembered- the flower crowns. I grabbed Cameron's. I snuck up behind him.

"I now pronounce Cameron Alexander the First, King." I whispered placing the crown on his quiff.

"I'll only be king if you promise to be my queen." He said placing his soft lips on mine.

He realized what he was doing and winked.

"Later." He mouthed.

Some of the fans stared at Cameron in disbelief.

"Yeah, I have a girlfriend. What's the damn problem?" He asked.

I laughed and walked backstage.

Hayes, Willie, and Skylynn were sitting on a couch. Willie was on his phone. He looked up at me.

"Making it official with da bf girllllllllllllllll!!!!!" (A/N: I bet we all can picture Willie saying that.)

I smiled.

"Guess so." I felt my cheeks blush and looked at the ground.

"Who is Kylie's boyfriend? Uncle Cameron?" Skylynn asked.

Hayes looked down at her.

"Yep." He smiled. He got up slowly. "Can't waste this Magcon." Hayes said.

"I know, right." I said.

"Wait, you know?" Hayes looked at me confused.

"That its Shawn's last Magcon? Yeah."

"Oh. Okay." Hayes rushed out.

"I wanna take pictures with people. Hayes said its not going to be the same people next time." Skylynn told me.

"Yeah. We're in NJ right now, and we are going to a different city next." I told her.

"I still want pictures." Sky said.

"Okay." I walked over to her and picked her up. "Do you want to do it with Hayes?" I asked her.

"No." She replied.

"Nash?" I asked.

"Uh uh." She shook her head.

"Then who?" I asked.

"Just me! But... maybe you. But that's it!" Skylynn said excitedly.

"Okay." I smiled.

I took her out on stage. I got the microphone from the floor I was using prior to the event.

"Skylynn will be taking pictures with me and fans over by Jacob."

Jacob waved his hands as girls ran over to the line Danny was already forming.

We took pictures for about an hour and girls were asking for Skylynns and my autograph. Skylynn just drew horses on the girls shirts.

Every time a girl had a Nash or Hayes shirt on, she would yell, "IT'S MY BROTHER!" Shawn wrapped the event up with a performance.

We all gathered in a group hug. Nash began speaking in our circle.

"Of course, this is in honor of Shawn. But, lets just say to expect the unexpected and enjoy the time you have with everyone here in this circle. You never know when you're last time with them is."

"These events we call Magcon, its what has brought us together as a family. A family that slays together, stays together. For family." Cameron said.

"For family." Everyone repeated.

__________________________

Cameron's POV

___________

I had decided to take Kylie out for ice cream . We went to Cold stone creamery. I had big news to tell her.

"So I have to tell you something." Kylie said.

"Same."

"You go first."

"No. You aren't gonna wanna hear mine first." I said.

"Fine." Kylie said smiling. "This is good for us because.... I just signed a one year contract with Bart to do Magcon!" She said, overfilled with joy.

No. This couldn't be it. This was anything but good news. I felt the warmth leave my face. I didn't have the strength to tell her. I buried my face in my hands.

"Wh-what's wrong?" She asked, taken back. "Are you not happy? We would have more time together! We're you going to break up with me?"

"I wouldn't break up with you after two days. I love you to much to do that. But, this is going to hurt just as much." I closed my eyes. "I-I'm not doing Magcon anymore." The words felt like poison stinging my tongue as they came out.

"H-he lied to me." Kylie said, a tear leaving her eye.

"Who?" I asked.

"Bart."