Chapter 41

{Be Alright, Justin Bieber and Somebody To You by The Vamps cuz the EP came out today😁😄}

Kylie's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud music and constant yelling. I looked at the clock that was on my left. It was two in the morning. Laila wasn't in her bed. I slipped on my vans and slowly stood up. I was wearing clothes, so I was sleeping uncomfortably. I groaned and stretched my arms. The loud music just added to the pounding headache that I had.

I walked across the hallway to Taylor's room. He was obviously having another party. I opened the unlocked door and the smell of alcohol took over my body. Just the smell of it made me sick to the stomach. I walked a little farther into the room. Sweaty bodies were dancing in the room and a stereo system was blasting music, killing my head. There were snacks spread out around the room. I walked straight for the Cheetos. Ooh, how I love my Cheetos. I grabbed a few and popped them in my mouth.

I found Aaron and sat with him.

"Hey, Kylie." He greeted.

"Hey Aaron." I smiled.

"So what's going on with you and Taylor?" He asked curiously.

"Eh, he was being a douche so I broke up with him." I said bluntly, staring in Aaron's eyes.

"That's a valid reason." Aaron said, sipping from his red solo cup.

"HEY!" I yelled.

"What?!" He asked.

"You're fifteen! You aren't supposed to be drinking dumbass!" I hit the cup out of his hands as the thick metallic looking alcohol was absorbed by the carpet.

"Okay. Fine." He put his hands up.

"And you need a haircut, shaggy!" I said, ruffling his hair.

"I know. I was going to get one last week, but maybe tomorrow. It's driving me nuts." He said.

"We need to do something tomorrow! Aaron what time are you open?" I asked him.

"Uh, after Magcon I guess." He said, shrugging. "I do need to get away from these pesky boys."

"You are a boy!" I playfully pushed him.

He giggled. He had a really funny laugh. It was more of a cackle. I don't know.

Someone approached me from behind.

"So what is this? The new couple?! You left me for a fifteen year old?!" A southern accent yelled.

I turned around.

"No. I left you because you were being a jerk and didn't care about me." I told him.

"Well you shouldn't move on so fast." He said.

"You shouldn't care. And Aaron and I are just friends!" I yelled.

"Yeah, right." Taylor said sarcastically.

"Even if we were a thing, you shouldn't care. We're done." I told Taylor.

"Oh, so you don't care if I do this?" He snapped his head around and grabbed a random girl.

He pulled her in close and tilted her head back as he kissed her and began sucking her neck.

"And to think I gave you a second chance!" I yelled.

"No. I have you a second chance to get on my level, but you failed." He said.

That was it.

I pulled my hand back and slapped his face.

"Don't EVER do that again!" He yelled.

He pushed me hard, the goal to get me on the couch, probably. I tripped over the coffee table and hit my head on the arm of the couch and everything went black.

Aaron's POV [ooooohhhhh]

As soon as Taylor pushed Kylie, I lost it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I pushed Taylor on the floor.

I don't think it registered in his mind what he did yet.

Kylie was laying on the ground and not moving. I kneeled down next to her and called Laila. She rushed over from the other side of the room and called the ambulance. Taylor just knocked out Kylie. What was his problem?! I decided to call Cameron.

"Cam, where are you?" I asked him.

"Cali. Why?"

"How fast do you think you could get to Atlanta?" (Idk just pretend that they're there.)

"Probably by tomorrow at four-ish." He estimated.

"Okay. Hurry."

"Wait why?" He asked.

"Um..."

"Aaron." He said sternly.

"Taylor kind of pushed Kylie over a table and Kylie blacked out. An ambulance is on the way." I told him.

"Damn it. I'm going to kick his ass. Alright, I'll ask Chad to get a private jet and I'll be there tomorrow morning."

"Sounds good. I'll text you hourly updates." I told him.

"Thanks, Aaron. Make sure Taylor stays out of that hospital. Please." Cameron sounded like he was about to cry.

"Of course. See you soon. Bye."

"Bye." I hung up.

We decided to take Kylie out of the room and into the hallway. It was really late- or actually really early- so no one would be going through the halls. I picked her up bridal styles and carried her out of the room. I grabbed a pillow on the way out. I laid her head down on the white pillow and made sure she was breathing correctly.

Finally, the doctors arrived. I helped get her on the stretcher. I looked down at the pillow and saw a small puddle of blood.

"Hurry! Her head is bleeding!" I yelled at the doctors.

Laila and I got in the truck with Kylie until we arrived at the hospital. They rushed her off to a room. We ran after them. We were stopped right outside the door.

"Look, it's really serious. She will be here for at least 48 hours. She has a deep open cut on her head. He suspect there was a nail sticking out of the wood on the arm of the chair. She will definitely need stitches and she has a bad concussion." The doctor filled us in.

We nodded and sat down in the chairs. We waited anxiously for any news for a few hours. We decided to go back to the hotel. I called a taxi and it showed up almost instantly.

About midway through the drive, my phone went off. It was Cameron.

C: Is my baby okay?

A: She's doing good. They need to keep her for at least 48 hours.

C: How bad is it?

A: A deep open cut on her head and a bad concussion.

C: Oh. That's bad. See you soon aaron.

A: K. Bye.

I turned my phone off. Three minutes later, it buzzed again.

It was Taylor.

T: Hopefully she learned her lesson.

A: Go to Hell.

*********

Semi-short chapter but YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM PLANNING HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA