Chapter 6

Laila's POV (lol finally.)

Matt was waiting for me!!! I was instructed to go to room 302, where Matt and the Jacks were staying. I knocked on the door as hotel staff put the luggage in my room. I heard some footsteps. The door swung open.

"Hey. Wait... who are you?" It was Jack Gilinsky. His hair was crazy, his shirt was off, and he had an odd smile on his face.

Matt ran over.

"Jack, go back to sleep." He ordered Jack. "He's a little drunk." He whispered to me.

"This early?!" That was crazy.

"Yeah. He's a drinker when he's depressed." Matt said. "Oh! Come on in, Laila." He said moving out of he way. I walked in to the semi-huge hotel room.

"Why is he depressed?" I asked Matt.

"His girlfriend Marisa just called it quits." Matt said. Gilinsky did a good job having a secret relationship.

"Want a drink?" Matt asked. He was searching through the mini fridge.

"Sorry, I don't drink." I said embarrassed.

"Oh, no. I don't either. Only one besides Aaron and Hayes that doesn't drink. But like, Coke or what?" Matt said giggling.

He had the cutest giggle.

"Ohhhhhh. Yeah sure." I replied.

"DUDE! Party at Cams room tonight!" Jack J said running in. "Is Jack still drunk? Cuz, I know he doesn't want to be double drunk tonight! We're gonna get tur- Who's this?" Jack asked.

"Kylie's friend, Laila." Matt replied, looking at me sweetly.

"Kylie... Kylie who?" Jack asked.

"Giles."

"Ohhhh! They should come to." Jack said.

"I don't know..."

"C'mon! It'll be small. Just Magcon and whatever girls any of the guys pick up tonight!"

"You guys do...that?" I asked.

"NO! Sorry. No. Taylor May be the only one that's ever done THAT, but we aren't those kind of guys. Like, Mahogany'll come and we usually pick 2 girls from the crowd to party with. Not like... you know." Jack J said.

That was relieving.

"Hey! Pic for twitter?" I asked the boys.

"Sure." They both said at the same time.

I snapped a pic and posted it. Within 3 minutes, we got 6k reTweets.

________________

Cameron's POV

Basically when Laila's

POV began

________________

I knew that she was a Taylor girl. She had his knew shirt on and some bleached shorts- the kind he likes. He calls them "bootyfull" shorts. I already saw him staring there. I elbowed him.

"OW! What was that for, Dallas?!" He yelled, pushing me onto the bed.

"Hey. I'm Taylor. But, you knew that babe." The flirt monster had started.

He had winked at her. Taylor needs to calm down. I don't care if she came her as a Taylor girl, she's leaving as my girl. I know that sounds extreme. But that git was stealing my girl.

"So we finally meet, Ms. Giles. Pleasure is mine." I said, kissing her hand.

I don't care how these 21st century boys did it, but being a gentlemen was the way to go.

"Aw. Cam. How's the foot doing?" She asked.

"Doing a lot better. I thought it would take more time to heal. All the fans made me feel better about it." I said. Taylor stared me down.

"Hey, babe. If you're free, we've got a beautiful beach to go to. You up for it?"Taylor asked. He just wanted to see her in a bikini. You could tell by the look in his eyes.

"I HEARD BEACH!" Nash ran in. "Kylie Giles what are you doing in my hotel room."

She giggled and whispered something in Taylor's ear. They looked into each others eyes and laughed.

"WHATEVER THIS RELATIONSHIP IS I SHIP IT!" Nash yelled.

"Shut up." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing. Beach?"

"LEGGO!!" Taylor yelled holding Kylie's hand and walking her to her room.