Chapter 25

Taylor's POV

Cameron and Kylie had gotten back from their ice cream date and we were going out for dinner with everyone in a few minutes. Dillon and I decided to meet some fans. Bart told us we weren't allowed to, but when did we ever listen to Bart?

We wanted to sign some merchandise. It was five, so it was still partially light out. Bart usually put a $10 cost on each signature for General and Priority, but we were going to sign some stuff for free.

It started off good. Nice straight file line. Then girls started pushing. Well, push came to shove and it was a ruckus.

"TAYLOR!"

"DILLON!"

"WHERE'S NASH!"

"SIGN THIS!"

"BACK OFF HOE!"

"OW!"

"IMMA GO SHARKEISHA ON YOU!"

"IM GONNA CUT A BITCH!"

That's when the fighting started. Security came and tried to fix things, but it did not work out.

Next thing I know, Dillon and I are tied up in the managers office for starting a riot.

"Who's in charge of you?" The manager barked.

I gulped. No way in hell were we gonna let Bart come and chew are heads off.

"WHO. IS. IN. CHARGE. OF. YOU?!" He yelled.

"Nick Swenson..." I started.

"And?"

"Bart Bordelon..." Dillon said as our shoulders slouched.

• • •

Kylie's POV

Although I was bummed out about what Cameron had told me, I was very excited for him, and not sad at all. We wanted to do our video. We went through the hashtag #AskCamlie. Cameron started the video.

"Hey guys! Cam here with your... five-monthly video...?" He laughed. "This is Kylie Giles."

He pointed to me and I waved.

"So we're going to alternate on questions." I said. "I'll take the first one."

I scrolled through some hate and found a question.

"'@Lil_Red01: Is #Camlie real?' Yes. And Brittney you know that."

"'@BurnWhitesides: How long have you guys been dating?' Two days." Cameron said.

"Oh. And I hope you don't plan on killing Jacob." Cam laughed.

"'@SimplyGilinsky: Can we call you Ky?' Yes. A lot of my friends call me that, actually."

"'@JadaBeLike: Follow me Cam?' NO!" He yelled. "Haha yeah, just kidding."

"'@iamkaleightho: Quad date with @MissKateOnline and @Lil_red01 tomorrow?' YAAAASSSSS."

"'@nashgrier: I THOUGHT WE WERE DATING YOU THOT! Smh @camerondallas.' Haha thot is a funny word." Cameron said.

"'@miraclemendes: Are you gonna share cam with us?' Yes! Of course. To be honest, he's like 99% yours and 1% mine. If it weren't for you guys, I wouldn't have the opportunity to meet Cam!" I said, blowing a kiss to the camera.

"FOOOOODDDD!" Carter yelled.

Cameron laughed.

"So carter wants food and we need to find Taylor, so we'll finish this tomorrow." Cameron whispered to the camera, and pressed the stop button.

• • •

A/N: this was more of a filler to get to 600 reads but I hope you enjoyed.