Chapter 4

Kylie's POV

Laila had opened several presents by now. So far, from her parents she had gotten a gas card, an iTunes gift card, a new iPad, a Jack and Jack shirt, a Magcon beanie, and several other things.

I had gotten her a Chipotle gift card and a Shawn Mendes sweatshirt. There was one small bag left. Laila went over to it and picked it up.

"We wanted to save this one for last." Her mother said.

Laila took out the tissue paper and folded it up neatly on the table. She took out a small box and slowly opened it. Her face turned pale white. Inside were four sheets of paper, about the size of an index card. She took all four of them out and screamed.

"KYLIE! WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON!"

I began screaming!!! I was sooooooooooooooo excited! She handed me my two slits of paper. VIP Saturday and VIP Sunday. There was also a sheet of paper under the tickets. Laila took it out and passed it to me. She was red and shaking and crying.

I read the paper out loud.

"Laila Fender and Kylie Giles are permitted to stay in room 304 across from the boys attending the convention "Magcon" and are allowed to communicate and 'hang' around the boys as long as the boys wish. The boys include:

Aaron Carpenter, Matthew Espinosa, 'Nash' Grier, Shawn Mendes, Cameron Dallas, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Hayes Grier, and Jacob Whitesides. They are also allowed to 'hang' around Mahogany Lox. Signed, Bart Bordelon."

"Kylie... we get to hang out with the boys." Laila said through tears.

"Girls! Go pack your bags! We are dropping you off tonight!" Laila's mom told us.

We screamed and did a little dance thing. We ran upstairs to Laila's room.

"THIS IS MY CHANCE TO GO OUT WITH CAMERON!!!" Laila yelled.

Who knew 48 hours with the boys would mean so much?