Chapter 21

Kylie's POV

Nash was supposed to get out of surgery in 5 minutes, so I just cuddled up with Cameron.

"I can't believe Bart is making Nash do Magcon." Cameron muttered, not looking up from his twitter timeline.

"Yeah, but he'll probably just be tired. He's gonna be drugged up. At least he'll have a wheelchair." I told Cameron, playing with his hair.

"Still not fair." Cameron scoffed, moving his head out of my reach.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I can't pretend like that didn't hurt.

"Let's see. I just put my best friend in the damn hospital and he's being forced to work with a major break in his leg." Cameron exclaimed.

"Cameron..." Aaron tried to calm him down.

"Calm down." Jacob said.

"What? You're trying to fucking calm me down? Hell no! None of you mean half as much as Nash means to me'" Cameron yelled. He rushed out.

The words left a lump in my throat. I wanted to cry, but not here, not in front of them.

"Don't take it personally. I swear he's like this once a month. It's like it's his time of the month." A groggy voice spoke.

I looked over.

"Nash!" Everyone crowded around him and showered him with hugs.

Cameron walked back in with a big smile on his face.

"NASHY!" Cameron ran over to Nash and gave him a humongous hug.

Jack Gilinsky snapped a photo. My phone lit up.

"@JackGilinsky: .@CameronDallas @NashGrier #Cash at its finest."

"Aww you have notifications on for me!" Jack yelled, winking.

Everyone laughed.

Cameron took me by the arm, to the side.

"Kylie, I'm SOOO sorry about what I said. I was being stupid. I love you. I love you... I love you more than Nash." Cameron said, kissing my nose.

"It's okay. I understand the feeling you have when a best friend is in trouble."

"You do?"

"Yeah...someone I know tried to commit suicide. I walked in on them at just the right time, but it was still really bad. She made me swear not to tell anyone, and nobody besides me knows. If I hadn't had left my math book in her room, she might not be living right now." I said, thinking of the girl I brought with me.

"I'm sorry." Cameron sighed. We walked back out.

Nash looked like he was half asleep.

We sat around Nash's wheelchair silently, waiting for the hospital bill. He seemed like he was high because the antibiotics were still in his system.

"I want some Nutella and sushi." He kept repeating.

All of the sudden, someone came in the hospital.

"GUESS WHO'S BACK, HOES?!" Taylor yelled, automatically being scolded at by nurses.

Everyone laughed except Cameron, Kaleigh, and I.

Kaleigh had known that Taylor was the reason we were here. She wasn't happy with him.

________

Laila's POV

________

As the nurse came out with the bill, Matt sat down with me.

"Wanna make it official?" Matt asked.

"I thought we already did?"

"Yeah. Between ourselves. But official to the fans." Matt said.

I thought for a second.

When Carter and Katie made it official, there was nonstop hate. I didn't want that. But, I loved him. So I replied.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Okay." Matt took out his phone and snapped a picture.

He tweeted: "Hanging out with my girlfriend. Please support it, she makes me happy💝"

I sat by Katie and Carter. We were finally able to leave. Taylor got into a fancy new looking white sports car.

"How do you guys like the new ride?" Taylor asked, smirking.

"It's siiiickkkk!" Jack Johnson yelled.

"Dillon and I bought it yesterday." Taylor said, admiring the car.

"WAIT!" I yelled.

"What?" Taylor asked.

"So you had enough money to buy a new damn car but not to pay bail?" I asked.

"Yeah." Taylor said.

"How did you pay for the car?"

"Sales money from Buckwild."

"There's no way you got paid enough to pay for half of that car." Cameron said.

"I know. Dillon helped out. He got more money than me because I was just being featured." Taylor said.

"Then Dillon coulda bailed your ass out." Cameron said.

"It's already done. Lets just go to Magcon before we're late." Taylor rolled his eyes.

"If only he knew Cameron hasn't even started." Nash slurred to me.