Chapter 32

Matts POV

Laila and I were alone in my room. I sat down with her on my bed.

"I want you to flush all your razors." I said abruptly.

"I don't even have half of them here." She said.

"I want the ones you have here gone. Down the toilet. I want to see it. It's beneficial for you and I." I told her.

"Fine." She walked over to her suitcase.

She opened a small compartment. She pulled out a plastic bag that had a few drops of splattered blood on the inside.

There were four metal blades. Three were bloody.

She paced back and forth.

"We'll do this together." I said getting up.

We walked to the bathroom and I lifted the toilet seat. She dropped the plastic bag in the toilet.

I shut the lid and flushed. She squeezed my hand.

"This is good for you." I told her.

"I know. But it was my escape. It was the only thing I could do to let the pain out- to release the pain. With every cut I made, it made the situation I was cutting for that much easier." She said.

"I know." I said wrapping my arms around her.

Kylie's POV

I sat in the corner of Aaron's room wrapped up. Mahogany was talking to me about what happened.

"He broke up with me. He has to realize that he can't just put me up on a shelf and bring me down when he wants to. I'm tired of it." I told her.

" I know what it feels like. To be unwanted one second and then used to make the boy feel better. It's not worth the trouble and pain that will come with it." She told me.

"And as much as I want to forgive him, but I can't seem to bring myself to it." I said.

"I'm sorry." Mahogany said, hugging me.

In the middle of our hug, I got a text. I looked down.

"I know I'm the last person you want to hear from right now. But, maybe one day we'll meet again. When we're different people. Maybe then, we'll be better for each other."

It was Cameron. I threw my phone on the ground. Mahogany handed me the bear that Matt gave Laila.

I hugged it.

I nuzzled my head into it and the smell hit me.

Armani.

Cameron's cologne.

It was Cameron's bear he slept with.

Everything led back to the person I least wanted to know.

I needed an escape from it.

Then I had the idea.

And his name was Taylor Caniff.