Chapter 38

[Basically all of Eds album X, but specifically One and I'm a Mess]

Taylor's POV

I stepped onto the cold tile in the bathroom. I shut the door and locked it. I let my towel drop to the floor and took the plastic wrap off of the hotels Shampoo and Conditioner and opened the soap package.

I opened the shower curtain and stepped in. I turned the water on hot. When I took showers it was really the only time I had to think straight.

God I loved her. Kylie was imperfectly perfect. That made me sound cheesy. But I think I'll only cause her pain.

I mean, I want to be a good guy. I really, really do. But it never works. Something fucks up and I'm blamed. So even if I'm not exactly the bad guy, I'm never exactly good guy.

I ran the conditioner through my hair and looked at the suds of soap all over my body. Damn, I wished Kylie was next to me.

I know I took her virginity. Well, I don't know if she was a virgin. I just know I had sex with her. But I don't remember anything. Except her storming out and Cameron yelling at her. I really wanted to punch him. But I was really drunk. I couldn't move my feet. So I just sat through Cameron yelling at her and Kylie in tears.

It tore me apart, hearing her cry. But she probably wouldn't appreciate seeing me after I fucked her that night.

I turned off the water. The bathroom was foggy and I waved through it to get to my towel. I threw on my shorts and a neon green bandana. My skin was still sticky from the humidity so I didn't feel like putting on a shirt. I walked across the hallway.

I heard talking inside the room. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but at the same time, I did.

"Love, Cameron."

"Oh my God Kylie. That's so sweet. But sad." I heard Laila say.

"Yeah I know. But Taylor."

"Who's sweeter? Who cares more?"

"Cam but-"

"No buts. Cameron is the one for you." No, he wasn't.

"But Taylor and I did more stuff."

"Oh my god. You didn't." Laila gasped.

"I was drunk. I don't remember it."

"Did you use protection?!" Laila yelled.

"I'm pretty sure. Taylor's not stupid enough not to."

True. It was the O2L house. Of course they had them there.

"You better pray he did." Laila said. "Cameron wouldn't take advantage of you like that."

"I don't think I should be in any relationship at this point." Kylie said.

That was it. I went back into the hotel room and slammed the door.

I was going to kill Cameron.

Cameron's POV

I scrolled through my timeline on Twitter. All there was were the pictures of Madison getting pushed into me. God I hated that whore. She made it seem like we were holding hands. Speak of the devil, Madison walked into the living room.

She attempted to sit down by me seductively, but failed. She traced my bicep with her fake ass nail.

"Hey Cammm." She said, dragging on the M.

"Hey." I said quickly, avoiding eye contact.

"So, do you want to do anything today?" She asked.

"Nope." I said, scrolling through my mentions.

"Why?" She asked.

Ughhhh.

I clicked the follow button on a few accounts and tweeted a quick tweet.

"Followspree today." I said.

"C'mon. Just for an hour."

"No." I said.

"Just give in already." She said playfully hitting me.

"No. I said no. You just want to be seen with me for publicity and I already have a secure amount of fans." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Damn." She scoffed.

"Just fuck off." I said.

"Fine. Dick." She said, leaving.

"Don't come back please. Or rehydrate yourself before you talk to me again." I said, snickering.

She flipped me off. Carter walked past us towards the kitchen.

"Carter!" She said, walking to him.

I rolled my eyes at how desperate she was.

Then again, I was the one begging for Kylie back. I scrolled through my ignored texts. There wasn't much more I could do.

She knew how I felt. At least I had that weight off of my chest.

I looked through my camera roll where I had countless amount of photos of her and I.

All I had were memories.

And that's all I'll ever have.