Chapter 17

Matts POV (won't be doing this a lot so be grateful (;😂😂😂)

I was nervous to see how the fans would react to my next few acts.

"Laila Fender, I have been in love with you for I don't even remember how long. Now, I need to ask you something. We have bonded over the past two days soooo much- will you be my girlfriend." I said, blushing with the nervousness.

The fans watched, 90% smiling, the other 10% glaring with envy.

"Yes!" Laila yelled, kissing me on the cheek.

"AWWWWWWW!" Nash cooed. The other boys joined him. Pretty soon, almost everyone in the room was "awww"ing.

We eventually moved on to Shawn's next performance. Shawn did "Pompeii" by Bastille, "Happy" by Pharrell, and then "Drunk" by Ed Sheeran. The whole time, Laila held my hand and leaned up against my shoulder. We also stayed in that position when Jacob did his performances. He did "Drunk in Love" by Beyoncé, "Dark Horse" by Katy Perry, "Human" by Christina Perri, and "Midnight Memories" by One Direction.

Then, Jack and Jack performed. They did "Indoor recess" and started "Paradise".

Then, in the middle of the song, someone yelled, "JOHNSON SHUT UP!" And threw a shoe at him. But, the shoe missed. It all seemed to be going slow motion. Nash thought it was coming for him so he covered his face. But it didn't hit him. It hit Skylynn in the face. She started crying and all the boys ran over to her. Nash went to the microphone.

"HEY! Whoever said that crap about Jack needs to be escorted out now! Look what you did to Skylynn! You made a 4 year old cry!!!! You know how low that was? I hope if you have any MagCon follows, you'll lose them all! If we find out who you were, we are blocking you on EVERYTHING!" Nash yelled.

Hayes ran up.

"Her nose started bleeding and she had to be taken off stage. Her eye is bruised up, too. She might not be allowed to come to events like this anymore! Happy?!" Hayes yelled.

It was chaotic.

Then Jack walked up to the microphone, on the verge of tears.

"Look, I'm sorry. I know. It's my fault this shit happened. I try my hardest to make people happy with my music, because, the truth is, I'm not happy a lot. I know what it's like to feel absolutely worthless, and I really don't want anybody else to feel like that. So I'm sorry if Jack and I's music don't make you happy, because you can't enjoy it. But please don't turn it into violence. It hurts people. And it didn't just hurt Skylynn. It hurt me, too. Words can hurt, and whoever said they don't was a liar." He said. A tear dripped from his eye as he turned around.

Jack Gilinsky stopped him and hugged him for at least 45 seconds. I came up and hugged him afterwards. We were supposed to sit down to hear our instructions. I ended up going backstage to check on Skylynn. I saw Laila, Kylie, Katie, Brittney, and Kaleigh surrounding Skylynn and playing with her. Skylynn had a pack of ice on her nose, and was playing with her toy horses. Laila and Skylynn were having a "Pony Race". All the girls were laughing and making comments on how cute she was. Carter came up behind Katie and started giving her a massage. They were had one of the cutest relationships ever. They had been together for 7 months. We were ushered onto the stage. All the couples separated and the girls stayed with Skylynn.

"Okay, now that that's over..."