Chapter 42

Before I start, I'd just like to acknowledge that Wild Life by Jack and Jack is perfect and I've listened to it too many times and it's on repeat and it just gives me feels, bro. ESPECIALLY when JJ says "Everywhere I look see an iced out wrist, and she might be German she might be Swiss Goddamn." AAAAGSHHSVWHAJWB. Okay. Also, during Cams POV in the beginning, it's California time so it's four hours behind. Still the same day, just different time zones.

Cameron's POV

I knew Taylor was going to hurt her. I just knew it. Just not in this way. I called Chad to arrange the flight.

"Chad I need the private jet to go to Atlanta as soon as possible. Preferably tomorrow." I said.

"Alright. I can get if for you, but it'll be a red eye flight. Four in the morning." He said.

"That's fine. Thanks." I said, hanging up.

I grabbed my Volcom backpack and threw some clothes in it and my toilet tree bag. It was already eleven and I had to leave JC's at three in the morning so I tried to get some sleep.

After what seemed like five minutes, my alarm clock went off. It was two fifty. I had to hurry. I threw the covers off of my body and rubbed my eyes. I grabbed a shirt and sweatpants and some vans that a girl named Jennifer gave me last magcon. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs for food.

"JC? Is that you?" Kian asked from behind his closed door.

"Go back to sleep, Ki." I said, grabbing a granola bar.

I walked to my car and started the ignition.

Taylor got himself in too deep.

_________

Taylor's POV

_________

I woke up with a killer headache. I stood up and walked to the adjoining door. I opened it, and the other room was trashed. I honestly don't remember anything.

I walked farther into the room to find Dillon passed out on the floor. Jack and Jack were fighting. Again. They literally had a fist fight about once every week. Jack Johnson had an empty case of beer in his hands.

"There are fans RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DAMN ROOM!" Gilinsky yelled.

"No there's not! Sammy just checked!" Jj retaliated.

"LOOK! Sammy is high as hell! He's probably seeing four Jacks right now!" He yelled.

"You know Bart's gonna freak if he sees the empty case! Just let me throw it in the Dump, it'll take two minutes!" Jj yelled.

"Would you rather be a video of you carrying a case of beer or for me to hit you?!" Gilinsky asked, pushing Jj.

"For you to hit me bu-" JJ was interrupted by Jack slapping him.

"Fuck you!" Gilinsky yelled.

JJ stormed out of the room, throwing the case at Gilinsky.

I walked to the kitchen to find aspirin and a note from Matt.

"You probably need these. Took out all the alcohol from the room. Water in the fridge. You probably don't remember 90% of what happened last night. That's probably good. Let's just say you and Kylie broke up and you hurt her. Badly. She's in the hospital right now with Aaron, Laila, and me. Don't come. Cameron will be here soon. Stay at the hotel."

I don't know what I did. I did know that, no matter what, I needed to go to that hospital.

I ran down to the parking lot with my hoodie on over my head. I hopped in the Range Rover and sped to the hospital.

I got out of the car and pushed through the small group of fans that were gathered in the front of the hospital.

"I need to see Kylie Giles." I told the nurse at the front desk.

She looked at a paper.

"I've been told you're not allowed to see her." She said.

"Look, I'm her boyfriend. I really need to see her. You can ask any of these girls." I said, pointing to the fans behind me.

The nurse looked over my shoulder as the fans told her.

"Okay. Fine. But if anybody asks, I didn't let you in." She said, giving me directions to the room.

"Thank you." I nodded.

I began navigating through the building, until I finally found the room. I bursted in.

"Taylor! What are you doing here?!" Laila yelled.

I ignored her and saw Kylie laying down on the bed. I ran to her.

"Kylie?" I asked.

"She can't hear you. She's unconscious." The doctor said. "She probably won't regain consciousness for a few days."

I pressed my forehead against my palm. What had I done?!

"W-what did I do?" I asked Laila.

"You cheated on her right in front of her. She got mad and slapped you. You..." she gulped, "you pushed her. Hard. Into the couch. She hit her head." Laila wiped a tear from her eye.

I buried my head in my hands. It could have been a lot worse, but it could have been a lot better if I was sober.

I intertwined my fingers with hers.

The door swung open.

"Get away from her." A commanding voice ordered.

I looked behind me and saw Cameron standing there. His jaw was clenched and his hands were formed into fists. Not this again.

I slowly backed up.

"You have some nerve! Coming here after you were warned." Cameron said.

"I wasn't in my right mind."I said.

"That's your own fault. Getting wasted every other night. Not thinking there would be consequences." Cameron said.

"Look-"

"No! You look! Look at what you've done!" Cameron yelled, pointing at Kylie. "You just can't put relationships on pause and drink. That's not how it works. You aren't even legal yet."

"Boys, take it outside." The doctor said.

"We are done arguing." Cameron said. "Now, leave Taylor. You're not even allowed to be here."

He was right. I silently walked out and sat in my car, thinking about all the mistakes I've made in the last month.

Cams POV

I couldn't believe how ignorant Taylor was. I walked over to the side of Kylie and just watched. She slept so gracefully. I softly tucked a loose hair behind her ear.

The doctor came behind me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Are you her boyfriend?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Okay. May I speak with you outside for a quick moment?" He asked politely.

"Sure." I followed him out to the hallway.

He cautiously shut the door not to disturb Matt, who was sleeping inside the room.

"So Kylie should wake up by tomorrow. If not, we will have to take her to the ICU- intensive care unit, I should say. She will be fine. She may suffer from a slight case of temporary memory loss, nothing big. I do have some other news, but I have been told to tell you later." He said.

"Alright." I said, obviously confused.

"You'll see. It's about Kylie's health." He said.

"Oh."

A/N: a few things.

1)There will actually only be probably two more chapters.

2) plot twists so don't get attached to anyone.

3) I know I make Taylor sound like a douche bag, but I love him with all my heart and he's so precious. He's like my 3/11 favorite.