Chapter 11

Taylor's POV

It had been an hour since I'd seen Kylie. A girl, probably about 17, ran up to me.

"Taylor, can I get a pic?" She asked.

"Course, bae." I said.

She pulled out her phone and kissed my cheek. I smiled and pointed at her.

She looked at the picture in satisfaction and slipped a sheet of paper in my pocket.

"I love you Taylor!" She yelled, waving.

Aaron ran up to me.

"It's six. We are gonna go get some food and then set up for the party." He said.

"Alright. I don't know where Kylie is, but let's go back to the hotel room. Leave in an hour." I said.

"Sounds good. Carter, Nash, Shawn, and Johnson are up there near the pool. Jacob and Matt are upstairs." Aaron said.

We started up to the room.

"Nash!" I yelled.

"Whaddup Caniff?" He asked.

"We're gon go get some food so let's go up and get dressed. Jacob and Matt are upstairs, but I dont know where Cam is."

"Oh. Cam and Kylie are coming back from PetsMart. They found some crabs." Nash replied, smoothing his hair back.

"The girls are coming with, right?" Aaron asked.

"Yeah. Laila, Kylie, Katie, Britney, and Kaleigh." Carter said.

"So many girlfriends to keep up with!" Aaron laughed.

"And to think the fans think we are all single." Nash laughed.

"Just me, Tay, Cam, and the Jacks." Aaron said sighing.

"Awwwwww Aar!!! Don't be so down!" Carter said hugging Aaron.

"TEAM SINGLE!!!" Jack yelled, high-fiving me and Aaron.

"Single is NOT a team. You know. Single. One." Nash said.

"Let's go guys. It's getting late." I said.

"WAIT! Where is Hayes?" Nash asked.

"Crap."

"Um..."

"Dude! My mom is gonna kill me if we can't find him."

Nash ran his hair through his hair and was walking around in circles.

"I'll call him." I said.

I dialed Hayes' number and called him.

"Hey, this is Hayes, and I'm not available at the moment. Call me back soon."

"Straight to voicemail." I told Nash.

"Let me call him."

Nash called Hayes and put it on speaker.

"Nash? Nash Grier?"

"Yeah. Who is this?"

"OMG ITS NASH GRIER!"

"Look you need to tell me where Hayes is and where you are because he needs his phone back."

"Only if you promise to go on a date with me." The girl said.

"How thirsty are you?!" I yelled.

"Chill Taylor!" Carter said punching me.

Me and Aaron snuck off to search for the girl. We signaled Nash to keep talking.

Hayes had a black iPhone 5 and currently had a fan-made case that was a bright pink and had his face plastered on it with neon green dots. It wouldn't be hard to find it.

We went near the front of the hotel where the fans were surrounded. Then, we saw the case. We put our hoods on from our sweatshirts and snatched the phone. Aaron grabbed her hand and brought her to the side of the hotel.

"Where's Hayes?" Aaron asked.

"Fine." She said.

"Well where is he?" I asked aggressively.

"You don't have to be jerky. Apologize." She said.

"Sorry. Where is he?" I asked.

"He was leaning over his balcony and dropped his phone on accident." She said. She pulled her phone our and snapped a picture if Aaron and Taylor.

We walked back to Nash.

"He's in his room. He dropped his phone over the edge of the balcony."

"He's so stupid sometimes." Nash rolled his eyes.

We walked up to Hayes room to see Cameron and Kylie in there with Hayes. Cameron and Kylie were watching TV and Hayes was on his iPad.

"Where have you guys been? I'm starving. Taylor, you have sand on your face." Hayes said.

"Missing this?" Nash said, tossing Hayes phone to him.

"Haha. Yeah..." Hayes groaned.

"So irresponsible." Nash scolded.