Chapter 7

Laila's POV

Matt and I were on the balcony waving to fans and enjoying the view of the beach. Matt was making a Vine.

"I'm here with the beautiful Laila Fender at the hotel. And if we look down, we can see all the amazing, beautiful fans!" He directed the camera towards the fans.

"SAY HI TO VINE!!!" He screamed.

The fans yelled and screamed and cried out with joy. It was a pretty awesome sight.

Matt had finished making the Vine.

His phone ringed. It was Taylor. Matt put it on speaker.

"Hey kid! Me, Nash, Cameron, Carter, and Kylie are headed to the beach. You and Laila up for it." I was up for it.

I nodded to Matt.

"Yeah. Meet us in here when your ready." Matt said, hanging up.

"Alright, imma go change but I'll be right back. If you wanna go back to your room and change their?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm excited." I said. I took the room key out of my pocket and walked across the hall.

"Don't be gone for too long!" Matt said, smiling at me.

I blushed and went into the room. Kylie was there.

"Spill the deets!" Kylie said.

"I think thinks might get serious with Matt. What happened to you?" I asked.

"Same. WITT TAYLOR CANIFF!!" She squealed.

I grabbed my bikini and went to the bathroom to change. I grabbed some shorts to put over the bottoms, sunscreen, a towel, and my favorite pair of sunglasses. I headed back to Matt's room. Shawn was in there with a girl. She was dressed for the beach.

"Hey, Laila. I'm Shawn." Shawn said.

"Well, yeah we've established that fact. We DM each other all the time, Shawn." I said.

"What? I thought we talked about DMing pretty girls!" The girl to his left said. "Haha. Just kidding. I mean, not about the pretty girl. I'm Brittney, Shawn's girlfriend." She waved.

"Hey. I'm Laila Fender." I said.

Cameron, Taylor, Carter, Nash, and Kylie walked in.

"Let's go!" Matt said. We headed over to the beach.