Chapter 27

Matt's POV

________

The fact that Shawn was leaving was hard enough. Now that my best friend Carter was leaving? It didn't seem worth it anymore. I looked at Laila to see she was tearing up. Why was she crying? I saw her looking down at her phone. Probably nothing.

Taylor was really good friends with Nash and Hayes, so he was probably taking it hard.

"Here's an idea. Im taking everyone to JCs house after dinner. Hookah and drinks." Cameron said.

We could tell Cameron was not excited at all about this.

I don't usually do that stuff, but today was an exception.

"Hell yeah." I said.

Even Aaron agreed.

"What about Hayes?" Dillon asked.

We all looked at Nash.

Nash looked down at Hayes.

"Just this once. My early birthday present to you." Nash winked.

Hayes smiled. He was going to get faded really fast.

"Okay. Call JC, Matt." I nodded and took out my phone and dialed his number.

"Hey JC!"

"Sup?"

"The guys were wondering if we could come over for a drink and a smoke?" I asked.

"Yeah! Of course." I could almost feel JC smiling.

"Great. An hour?"

"Sure."

"So about 18 people. Don't mention anything to Bart." I instructed him.

"Alright. Bye." JC hung up.

"Alright we are good." I told everyone.

I think everyone needed a little alcohol today.

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

Laila's POV

They said nasty things. They called me things like fake, slut, hoe, whore, thot.

But the two things that effected me the most: ugly and fat.

I know what people are thinking.

"If shes crying over this, shes stupid."

They don't know me. They don't know what I've been through.

All that was going through my head was "cut".

Then I saw it.

"Kill yourself."

"You're worthless."

That was it. I couldn't take it. That's all I have been getting for the past three days since I was seen with Matt.

I needed to forget about all this shit.

JCs place was a good idea.

• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •• • •

Cameron's POV

[2 hours later]

Hayes passed out after his first beer. Quite funny. But all of us were functioning fine, other than a few up chucks then and there.

Apparently they had Marijuana they had bought in Colorado when JC was there for DigiTour.

Everybody was drinking and some people were taking body shots. I found an extra hookah pen so I was smoking with the Jacks.

Kylie and Laila were drinking sangrias that Ricky had mixed. They probably weren't good.

"LETS GO SWIMMING!" Jacob yelled, peeling his shirt off and jumping in the pool.

I took off my shirt and jumped in.

Soon enough, everyone was swimming.

I looked over to the hot tub to see Taylor on top of someone. He had his red solo cup in one of his hands, with a gold liquid swirling around in spirals.

I looked around for Kylie and couldn't find her. I ran over to the hot tub. I took Taylor by the hair and slammed him against the other side of the hot tub.

I saw her- Kylie.

"I TRUSTED YOU NOT TO GO BACK TO HIM!" I yelled. She looked down.

"WE. ARE. DONE!" I yelled.