Monsieur D'Arque And Tom, Dick, and Stanley

Monsieur D'Arque and Tom, Dick, and Stanly-Beauty and the Beast 2017

Forgotten Disney Characters

It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure

That I welcome you tonight

And now, I invite you to relax

Let me pull up a chair

As I proudly presents

A movie review and First Forgotten characters of FDK! 

Be my guest. *Flutters wings*

I saw Beauty and the Beast on March 16 2017: a DAY before it came out in theaters with my mom, sister, a friend, her mom, and my mom's friends

I saw Beauty and the Beast on March 16 2017: a DAY before it came out in theaters with my mom, sister, a friend, her mom, and my mom's friends. Big party, I know. And saw it again on April 4th 2017 with the same friend again this time.

We all loved it! My sister's friend and my friend who shares the same name as me, is a HUGE Beauty and the Beast fan and she kept crying and squealing at many parts that I had to calm her down most of the time. It was great though.

I love the entire design of the movie and the Palace of Versailles look. I literally keep thinking about that palace the entire time. The decor, make up, (too much by the way but that's how it was in that time period), the costumes....Disney please stop, my heart can't take it. It's all so beautifully historically accurate. So beautiful! *tears up*

AND THE DOCTOR'S MASK! *Holds neck in fear*

When the movie started out with Beast's castle instead of Cinderella's for the title, we ALL freaked out, in awed and knew this was going to be a GREAT MOVIE!

The movie also gave us logic, fill in plot holes and answers that wasn't answered in the first movie. For example:

Why did the prince answer the door even though he has many servants? : The Enchantress let herself in.

Is everything in the castle enchanted? : no.