Guy With Apple

Guy with Apple: Mary Poppins Returns

Forgotten Disney Character

*Drinks tea* Welp, time to stop procrastinating and start doing this thing.

NO SPOILERS of course.

On Tuesday December 18 2018 I just watch Mary Poppins Returns a day early before the actual movie came out. Ha ha, y'all should have known that was going to happen. But what you didn't know was that I also saw Spider-Man Into the Spider Verise on same day. My brain can't handle it! DX But I love them both!

The Forgotten character is this movie literally takes place in the beginning of the movie where Jack sings, "Lovely London Sky

The Forgotten character is this movie literally takes place in the beginning of the movie where Jack sings, "Lovely London Sky."

In the song, Jack steals an apple and throws it to a guy. He looks puzzled at it and continues on his way.

He's  probably thinking: "Thanks for the apple, but do I have to pay for it or what?"

I literally could not stop thinking about actually it was to hilarious for me.

Oh! Here's the best part!

As the end credits ended, some guy behind us said: "Mary Poppins will Return in Avengers: Endgame." He got a big laugh out of that with everyone who stayed through the credits which was a lot by the way.

AND! As we're leaving the theater, Mary Poppins showed up.

Neat!

I would continue on about how awesome the movie is butttttttt I rather sing anyway.

"Cover is not the book
So open it up and take a look
'Cause under the cover one discovers
That the king maybe a crook
Chapter titles are like signs
And if you read between the lines
You'll find your first impression was mistook
For a cover is nice
But a cover is not the book."

Also, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Have a happy New Year!

Always a DREAM