Museum Director

Museum Director: Black Panther 

Forgotten Marvel Characters 

*Goes into the theatre* I literally have no idea what this movie is about. But we're going to see it because reasons. 

*Leaves theatre* Wakanda Forever!!!!

My mom: "I want to be a bald headed black Women now."

Me: MOM! ... Well, you're not wrong. They are awesome and can kick butt!

Before I begin, anyone else surprised at the Oscars? I literally thought "Remember Me" would not get best song but it did. But I'm so glad Coco got Best Animated Film. EAT YOUR HEART OUT BOSS BABY! Good thing I didn't have to break some knee caps with a wrench...specifically this wrench: 

Now back to our forgotten character, the Museum Director  from Museum of Great Britain

Now back to our forgotten character, the Museum Director from Museum of Great Britain. (Fun fact: it is actually the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, Georgia.)

The character Erik stands in front of a museum display, examining a selection of African artifacts when the museum director approaches, offering to tell him about the works

Erik quickly contradicts her, explaining that a seventh-century war hammer wasn't made by the Fula tribe in Benin, as she believes. "It was taken by British solders in Benin, but it's from Wakanda. And it's made out of Vibranium," he said, referencing the fictional African country with vast resources of the valuable metal Vibranium. "Don't trip—I'm gonna take it off your hands for you."

When the director protests that the work isn't for sale, Erik retorts: "How do you think your ancestors got these? Do you think they paid a fair price? Or did they take it... like they took everything else?"

Within seconds, the curator has collapsed to the floor, poisoned by her coffee. She should have paid more attention to what she was drinking than to the suspicious black man in the galleries, Erik tells her. He and his team, posing as EMTs, charges in, killing the museum security and taking off with the Vibranium artifact.

Her only purpose in the movie was to die! That's it. For plot development!

Thanks for introducing this character and now they are dead. 

Always be a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)

Source: marvelcinematicuniverse Wiki  and https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.artnet.com/art-world/black-panther-museum-heist-restitution-1233278/amp-page