My Disney Experience (Part 1)

Rewrite tells all from Walt Disney World February 2018!

Alright, before I begin, I have a weird experience that happen BEFORE Disney! And hopefully after reading this, you will learn what not to do. 

BEFORE DISNEY:

Okay,  so my vacation began on Friday Feb, 16 and my family left very eaXrly to beat city traffic. Where I live, the state capital gets very busy in traffic so my mom wanted to beat that traffic and thankfully we did.

So, we made good timing and stop for breakfast around 8am.  The restaurant was Cracker Barrel. A country cookie place where rusty old farm equipment hangs above your head. Anyway before we go in, I see a set of record dics with Disney pictures on them. They where they Disney vinyl Soundtracks Collectibles and I thought that was really cool. But I don't think most families have record players anymore and thanks to my dad, we have one. 

I thought that was really cool to talk about

Okay, so the time is know 10:36am and we made it to Florida. Great timing, I know. So my family,(My mom, sibling and me) are exploring the gifts shop and fool around, blah blah blah. We then get a motel room in Gainesville and meet up with my grandmother, who hasn't seen us since Christmas and stuff like that. So here is the hiccup. 

Before we started our trip, my mom made reservations at a Disney hotel. One mouth before the big trip, my mom change the reservations because our room wasn't near our friend's room, the other party we where going with. The hotel was The Art of Animation and our hotel was the Little Mermaid while our other party was at the Cars section, which was far way. So my mom thought if she gets a cheaper hotel, we could stay another day at Disney and I agreed. Well, things didn't go so well, because making that change, meant we have to get motels around Orlando and that was a nightmare. Why? Because so many things was happening that weekend. Dog shows, NASCAR, Schools band, blah blah in that area. Total chaos and hotels booked as far as the eye can see. So so stressful.

Remember kids, when you make a reservation, STAY on that reservation and NEVER change that. Thankfully we found a motel and hate motels since my family had to live in one for two mouths because our house flooded and we where homeless and other bad things followed up on that. (Ugh) 

After that motel, we continued to stay in Gainesville and hang out with my grandmother and her friend who lived in Gainesville. Now it's Saturday and our other party finally makes it to Florida. And they too tried to find a hotel to stay at but everything is booked. 

Now the other party has a baby, a toddler, a 12 year old, a 9 year old and the parents. (Well the mom is not the 12 and 9 year old mother. The step mom and my co-worker. But she is the mother of the babies) (We good? Okay)

So on that Saturday night, my grandmother's friend was nice enough to let us stay at his apartment. On that Sunday, after all that stressfulness, we where on the road again to Disney.