Magic 8 Ball (feat. Princess5321)

Magic 8 Ball: Toy Story

Forgotten Pixar Character 

(To avoid conferment, our guest star's conversation will be bolded.)  

I have been summoned!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And today I brought...wait, let me check on something.

*Goes into room to see my toys.*

Nope. Still not alive.

Man they're good.

Am I right, Princess5321?

Totally, I can never been to catch my toy at the right time. Still I try.

We'll try again later, I suppose.

Anyway, let's get down to business and discuss about our forgotten character and if you guessed it. Our character is from Toy Story.

THE MAGIC 8 BALL! We first see the magic 8 ball is in the first toy story when Andy is going to the pizza planet and he can only bring one toy, scared woody asked the magic 8 ball will he be taken to pizza planet but the magic 8 ball replays "I wouldn't count on it!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Will Andy pick me? ... Don't count on it?! Ohhhhhhh!" Hahaha. In a fit of rage, Woody throws it. The ball rolls and falls behind the chest of drawers that Woody is sitting on, inspiring him to (out of cruelty and jealousy) try to do the same thing to Buzz to guarantee success at being taken out. However, Woody's plan fails, and Buzz is instead knocked out of the window and into Andy's front garden. 

That's good. Wait, rewrite, I have to check something *runs into my room and looks around* wow they are amazing I can't believe they were able to hide so quickly!!

Wouldn't count on it. *giggles* In Toy Story 2, when Woody gets shelved, the Magic 8-Ball makes a cameo and is seen residing on the shelf next to him covered with dust.

Yes, I doesn't play a big role but it is fun to try to find if your into Easter eggs in Disney movies. I know I am!

Ooo, I love finding Disney Easter Eggs! It's so fun! I should go find the ball whenever I have the time to watch Toy Story 2.

The final time we see the magic 8 ball is In Toy Story 3, the Magic 8-Ball is seen in its original spot on Andy's desk during the home videos of Andy playing as a child.

The final time we see the magic 8 ball is  In Toy Story 3, the Magic 8-Ball is seen in its original spot on Andy's desk during the home videos of Andy playing as a child

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Back in the present time, Molly is seen carrying a large box of toys to be donated to Sunnyside, and the Magic 8-Ball falls out. Andy then puts it back and helps her carry it, despite her not wanting any help (Andy must've given it to her over the years).

And I had no idea. I thought this ball was forever lost behind Andy's desk. I wonder if it, too, has a mind and says the wrong things just to play tricks on the other toys and Andy.

OMG, that could possibly be the most amazing thing I have ever heard about Disney and that would hysterical if it was true but poor woody he had the wrong info and wanted to get rid of buzz.

It is a toy after all. Hahahaha. Well, before we part ways...let's see if our toys are still in the same place. ;)

*runs to check* yep still in the same place!

Darn. Oh well, thanks for coming Princess. It was a pleasure having you here.

Thanks for having me, princess out!

Now, let's go on a DuckTale adventure. I'm sure nobody will miss us. Byeeeeeeeee.

Source: Pixar Wiki

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Source: Pixar Wiki

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)

Forgotten Disney Kingdom जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें