My Disney Experience (Part 5)

February 22 2018...MGM Studios/ Hollywood Studios

Last Disney park and I coming at you with changes and plot twist.

This time, we arrive at the park at 10:26 and WE meet our other half of the party. And we have fastpasses for Rock N Roller Coaster and The Tower of Terror....I hope Lola doesn't freak out in these rides.

Before, we enter the park, this security guard looks through my back and asks me, "Did you know how to get to Rock n Roller Coaster?"

I told him Yeah and before I gave the direction, he said that was wrong. He said, "You walk this way." 

GET IT? Aerosmith song? No? Fine.....

I can't remember what he said about the Tower of Terror, something about dropping in?

We walk in the park and the area what the hat use to be. (Still cant believe it's gone.) And I kept making jokes that I wish I brought my Mickey Hat play set and hold it up to where the hat use to be. (I bought the play set at Goodwill, back in summer of 2017 in Florida.) 

We headed to the Star Wars area and took pictures with Klyo Ren and Chewbacca. Sage and her family are huge Star Wars fan and all of Misty's shirts where Star Wars related. 

Kylo Ren is scarier in person! Now I know why my friend, who visited the park in 2016, was scared of him.

As we are meeting Chewbacca, we have fun conversion with this CM. Now this CM was different. No, it wasn't because of his size, he was in those chairs. Then I realizld, I have seen a lot of disable CM at Disney.

The CM was talking about he doesn't let Chewbacca in his house and bed and me, being the sarcastic little butt that I am, say, "Does he shed munch?" And the look the CM gave me was priceless! X,D

It was also funny to see children scream in fear of these tall Disney Junior characters like Sophia the First.

Then we saw this....I don't remember what it was, about Star Wars....seemed to more of trailer but it was freaking awesome.

Then we headed to the Chinese theater. I pull at the doors, saying to bring back The Great Movie Ride and gave up.

 But, I did take a picture with Robin Williams signature because, you know, Robbin Williams