It all Started with The Animation Commendation

I think it's time to talk about on how "Forgotten Disney" all started.

Once upon a time, in September of 2014, a Wattpader named Rewrite saw that nobody was reading her books and she wasn't receiving the reviews that she wanted, so she decided to make a book about her favorite Company, Disney.

She looked all over wattpad to see what Disney books Wattpad had and all she could find was Fack books, Disney High School books and Jelsa books. 

But she wanted to change that.

Go beyond the cliché.

A History Disney book about forgotten characters.

But she needed help.

After looking through the Internet, a website popped up that was about forgotten Disney characters and more. 

And so "Forgotten Disney" was born. The book follows the example of the website that soon became its own original book by adding deleted characters, lost films, and attractions.

Soon after a sequel followed by a threequel was made. And another Forgotten book was made.

Rewrite continues to look back at the website from time to time to check up on the Website.

The website is called: markb4.wordpress better known for their "The Animation Commendation." 

And that is how it started

And that is how it started. Thanks to this website and my supporters

Thank you all. 

I will continue doing what I love and if all goes well, my dreams will come true and my life will change.

But for now, it's a secret.

TheKingOfSING made a YouTube video and mentioned me! SUBSCRIBE to his channel!

Thanks so much!

I love hearing feedback from all of you and changing life's!

Hopefully I'll do more some day.

Until then, I will continue singing "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" and never stop dreaming and hoping and never giving up.

Like I always say:  Always be a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)