The Next Mickey Mouse

Hello everyone. Rewrite here. 

Today, November 18 2017 is Mickey Mouse's Birthday! Yay!!!!!!!!

Time to celebrate! 

But, that's not why you all are here. You're here to read about my special announcement. 

But before I do, answer this question:

If an opportunity of something you are very passionate about comes your way...will you take it?

Answer: Yes. Why? Because I did something I've never done before. 

I went to an audition...a Disney Audition!

Yes, that's right, I rewrite have been keeping this secret from all of you since August of 2017. It was really hard to do but I managed.

On August, my mom saw that Disney was holding auditions near our home town and after a lot of thinking, I accepted and went to the audition. 

I can't say what really went down in this audition  because the two women who worked at Walt Disney Would told us not to tell/ post what happened but I'll shorted it in small details. 

I WILL however explain my FULL experience in an upcoming chapter of "Saved by Disney."

The regiments in the audition was for people who can perform in fully costume characters, like Mickey Mouse. This meant that they will be wearing a potentially heavy costume, with limited vision and needed to have a full range of motion with their body. Not to mention that they have to be exposed to hot and humid weather. They also had to be older than 18. But, most importantly that this audition was holding, was that the person had to be at least 4 foot 8 to 5 foot.  

I fill all of the regiments. 

And when I got to the location that the audition was holding, I found 19 other people who were the same hight as me but one who was a small guy. (This Guy was the smallest person in the try out yet he was old enough to drive a car. I saw him driving!)

Soon after the two lady's told us to sign some papers that one said, "was the hardest part in the try out." And then danced.

The little group danced like three times. One was called "animate" which was basically a game of charades but preforming to the song "Mickey Motion."

Next was a full on dance routine to "September" from Earth Wind and Fire.

Lastly was another animate to a Halloween theme music.

FUN FACT: The Disney Parks get ready for Halloween since May. After Halloween is over, Disney gets ready for Christmas until May and start all over for Halloween.

 Actual fact!

While we were dancing/ preforming, everyone wore socks on a ballet floor. I'm glad my knee didn't give out the entire time. 

The lady's told us that we should be hearing from them back in two weeks and that we should be at Walt Disney World in six months. 

(I'm going to Walt Disney World in six months anyway so it's a win win.)

After we left, I remember looking up at the sky and saw a Mickey shaped cloud. When I went to take a picture of it, the cloud disappear. Soon after I kept seeing a lot of Disney related items, for example this rock I found.

 Soon after I kept seeing a lot of Disney related items, for example this rock I found

Where I live, random people paint rocks for other random people to find and rehide. When I found this rock, I knew that all the signs I were seeing, I landed a job at Disney.

But, that was three months ago now. And I still haven't heard from Disney. I want to know what's going on and when will I hear from them back? 

I mean, I thought they delayed because Hurricane Irma came through, at the time. 

Now I don't know.

It's been hard to keep on the hope that I'll hear from them soon but I'm not giving up. 

I do want a job at Disney and my original plan, when I visit Disney World, I'll ask around about how I should get a job there but now that this audition happen and that they said be there in six months, I couldn't be happier. 

I'll never give up because I work real hard each and every day and things for sure are going my way.

Because no matter how my heart is grieving, If I keep on believing, then the dream that I wish will come true.

Amazing People who should be acknowledged:

ohdriscoll  melancholymacaron XtraTina _wonderer  xanderwrites TheKingOfSING Rapunzelthebrunette  EmJay_Rogers  LoveablexStories DisneyWorldInfoQueen Cat_Fandom-n-Fiction zootopian  ForTheLoveOfDisney retiredmickeymouse 

Always a DREAM and keep your ears open for the upcoming chapter in "Saved by Disney."

This is rewrite, hoping to be the next/friend of Mickey Mouse.

Thank you.