"We'll be together forever..."

Hey, before you get into reading this chapter, I want to tell you about my original work.

The Divine Ascension - God of Dragons

It's an original story written by me and is a modern fantasy story featuring dragons, demons, cyborgs, romance, and a lot of action

It's an original story written by me and is a modern fantasy story featuring dragons, demons, cyborgs, romance, and a lot of action. You can find it on my profile and the link will be at the end of the chapter.

https://my.w.tt/dqy8eNuUA5

(Eren's POV)

I've been waiting for Mikasa to eventually agree to come with me on a date this weekend. She usually does agree to go on a date but this week felt a little bit strange. Mikasa was slightly trying to avoid me. Sometimes she says that she has some stuff to do, people to see. Also sometimes luck is on her side and the school bell rings just in time as I try to talk to her.

Though I felt that there was something... off. Maybe she was doing something behind my back, planning mischief. Something I knew that will not end up well or make me happy.

'But who am I kidding, it's Mikasa! The reason I live. My only love. The nicest person I have ever met. What can she do?! Maybe she is busy and probably planning a surprise.' I thought. But was this all true? Only time will tell.

I remember when I first met Mikasa. Her parents were visiting our house when I was 7.
We went to play and became friends after that. Her parents kept coming by and bringing her with them. I remember giving her my scarf as a gift on a happy day. That was cute and stuff. Especially since by then, I was 8.
One day her family moved next door, two or three months after I gave her that scarf, give or take, and I started visiting her and we played together.

Fun fact, once she accidentally slipped and fell over me... somehow. And her... being a kid at the time, didn't know what she was doing, she kissed me on the lips. She said that she learned it from romantic movies. Thank goodness only my mother knows about this story.

A few years later, at the age of 13, I asked Mikasa out. It was awkward for me and hilarious from a 3rd person point of view. We were like, playing together and then I decided to tell her how I feel. I had a massive crush on her and decided to tell her. I did not want to hide my emotions away and I knew I must act fast. And I did.
But first I asked her out and then I told her how I feel. It was not as simple as that but I was actually really surprised when she told me that she had the same feelings towards me. And then we started dating.

Enough of the past for a moment. Today I was fixed on getting Mikasa out on a date. At an ordinary cafe where most teenagers meet and game on high-end computers. Yes, the place where I met you.

Suddenly I received a message from Mikasa.

Mikasa: Hey Eren. I'm gonna be late for our date today. Would you delay it for an hour or two?

I sighed at this. But I decided to do so without worrying.

Me: Ok. But the date is going to happen, right?

Mikasa: Yes, of course. See you soon.