New life

(Eren's POV)

I started my first day of high school. I entered the class and introduced myself to everyone and took a seat. Girls seem to look at me in admiration they seemed to whisper about how hot I am.

A few days later and you could see me already hanging out with lots of girls. I take some of my favorites to my house and do naughty things with them. Then I make sure I keep getting more famous around school.

But sometimes my mind keeps reminding me of a certain Mikasa. So I distract myself with studying and more girls.

Eventually hanging out and having 'Fun Times' with a third of the total girls in the high-school, never taking any of their virginity.

"Hello."

My thoughts were interrupted by an Irish boy with green hair.

"Uh hey." I replied.

"My name is Sean." He pulled out his hand for me to shake.

"Eren." I shook his hand.

"It's been 3 months and you and I have never talked to each other even though we're in the same classes." He said.

"Ok. Sorry about that." I said.

He then noticed that I am... not happy.

"Are you okay. Am I botherin' Ya?" He asked with a concerned look on his face.

"What? Oh, nonononononononono! Sorry, it's just... I miss someone." I said, referring to Mikasa.

"Oh. Is this person special? And excuse me if I'm being nosy. I just like helpin' people." He said.

"Well... yes. She was my girlfriend but... she cheated on me. But I still miss her." I said. My voice is a dead giveaway that I'm sad.

"I fill yer pain. I broke up with my girlfriend back in Ireland. But excuse me for sayin' this but don't you date, like every freshman and sophomore in this high-school? I seen ya. Everyone's seen ya. Dude you're a freakin' legend!" He explained.

"Well yes but that girl... holds a special place in my heart." I said.

"Oh... okay. Anyway do you mind hanging out with me for a while? And can we go to the cafeteria? I'm hungry."

I ended up hanging out with Sean every day. He's a good person. He has a kind heart and loves to help people and we became close friends.

He once said to me that he has a YouTube gaming channel called Jacksepticeye. I watch some of his videos and was featured on some without people seeing my face. I started dreaming of becoming a YouTuber as well.

Once I got a call from Armin. He told me that he missed me and stuff. I told him the same. Armin then told me that Krista will visit me in summer break. I didn't mind that at all.

Then a few weeks later I told Sean that I need a roommate and he accepted. He now lives with me. He makes YouTube videos from the room next to mine. Also he helped me make my own YouTube channel.

But even with all these cool stuff happening to me, I still miss my old friends. Even that one person... Mikasa

-------------------------------------------------------
(Old Update)
Hey Guys.

The writer here.
I just wanna say that I got this message from Wattpad

////////////////////////////////////////////

Did anyone report my story to Wattpad regarding this issue? I'm so disappointed!!

I will include more romance. But I have to establish Eren's story and how he will cope with the loss of Mikasa. C'mon guys! Also this story is an EreMika story so don't complain. I'm just starting the story!

Did anyone complain about this? Uh... at all?

Anyway I just wanted to point that out and put it away.

Also I want to tell you that I am open for suggestions. You can message me or comment on chapters if you have any ideas for the following chapters. I'll shout you out as a 'thank you'.

Also thank you for reading this story.

I was inspired by BroBot2000 to write this story.