The Shady Businessman

A shady individual, known for conducting all sorts of shady activities all over the world is sitting on a beach in Hawaii while holding a can of beer. He gets a call from another shady individual, the latter is to be considered an acquaintance to the former, a client.

'The following dialogue is between the both of them but only the shady individual will have his part of the conversation displayed'

"Oh, it's you." The shady individual said to his contact. "What do you need?"

"The key?" The shady individual asked. "Don't worry. It's safely hidden from prying eyes. Not a soul knows it's location."

"So you intend to give it to her? Your 'former' love interest?" The shady man asked. "I assume you already know of the problem giving such an item of extreme danger to her. Especially now, since she's being hunted."

"Oh, I see you got frustrated by my comment. Excuse my manners. Touchy subject, I suppose?" He asked.

"The key is in the heart like you ordered. Am I to believe that you have a way to give the location to her without risking your exposure?" The shady man asked.

"Alright. Which means I have to get in contact with someone close to her. Any suggestions?" He asked before taking a sip of his beer.

"The angry blonde girl? No. That's a bad idea. I suppose you are not informed that they are no longer on 'friendly' terms anymore." He explained. "That would be because of your refusal to get into a relationship with her. Yes. The blonde. And I'm afraid it'll lead her to do some unpredictable things. I am still keeping tabs on everyone like you said I should."

"Hmm... you intend on sending him there? As far as I'm aware, his skills involve tactical and strategic thinking as well as knowledge. However, he's not the 'field' type as your commander puts it."

"Vigenère Cipher? Do you believe someone on that group of theirs will be able to know how to solve the code using that? I needn't remind you that overconfidence can lead to undesired consequences.
To some of them, it might seem like a random group of numbers. But I will not try to stop you any further. It is my job to use my resources for your aid, after all, and not to give advice. The consequences that follow are not my responsibility."

"Alright. Then I shall let my staff know to leave the area. You're all set. Proceed with your plan. I'll continue my job and keep the spiteful target away from Royal Blood. Take care."