Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2

(Annie's POV)

I woke up earlier than usual, seeing as how I slept early next to Mikasa Ackerman herself.
I quickly realized that I was sleeping naked. I took a gander at Mika'a body only to realize that she is in the same situation as I am but already asleep.

I took a look to the bedside and saw her phone vibrating with messages popping up as I heard the vibration. I reached for it and was able to grab it with the little strength I was able to muster. It was a group chat that consisted of A girl called Ymir, Jean, Krista, a guy called Connie and Mikasa herself.

"Hey." I heard a sweet voice coming from beside me.
I took a look at Mikasa only too see her greeting me with her alluring eyes.

"What're you doing?" She asked.

"Your phone was buzzing with these messages." I replied.

"Don't tell me they woke you up." She said.

"Oh no. They didn't. I woke up just before that. Don't worry." I comforted her just before giving her her phone. "Here."

She took a look at the phone before groaning and getting up.

"The gang. I wanted them to meet up with me so we can discuss whether we really should abandon the search for Eren." She said.

"Are you really willing to abandon him now?" I asked. She gave me a confused look.

"What?" She asked.

"After all that's happened. You're willing to give up on him that easily?" I asked.

"No! But it's the group, they... they really think I should stop." She replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm sacrificing life and limb for a chance to even get a glimpse at him, and yet I fail time and time again. He hid some clues on some sort of box in the form of a secret abbreviated code of some sorts that goes like this: YBMH - M." She explained.

"What's the box for?" I asked.

"I don't know. The clues are supposed to get me to what I assume is the key. Or so I've thought. They led me to a cup of Yogurt, yes Fucking Yoghurt. A cup that contained a mean letter written by Eren that I can only assume he wrote at the time he left. B stood for Bold which meant every bold letter on that goddamned letter! It spelled YOUR LOCKER." She continued, getting angrier the more she continued.

"Calm down, babe. You don't need to go into detail if it opens old wounds. Just relax." I said as I got up and started caressing her naked perfect body as we sat on the bed.

"No I wanna continue." She said.

"Okay." I said as I started kissing her neck and playing with her big breasts.

"Went there, looked around and found a notebook in Connie's room written in an odd color, it had a number on it and told us to message it, we did and it lead us to a restaurant far from here, Connie went inside and I went around the back only to be jumped by Jason himself and nearly choked to death. Connie then came out and was given a taser by whoever was in there and we both escaped. Connie was given a long binary code that told Connie that I should be warned about gangs trying to kidnap me to sell me for the highest price on the black market. And I guess that message was M." She explained.

"And what about H?" I asked.

"I'll tell you in a sec but first I have to tell you that Connie and I finally met with Jean, Ymir and Krista and formed this group of ours that was dedicated to find Eren and get some answers or anything for that matter. So we decided to work together and we developed a bond. A day or two later, I get a text that says that I should go to the school and go to the location where 'my heart' is or something. We go there in the middle of the night, infiltrate our dear school and go to the roof once again. This time Eren left us a usb. On our way out we got ambushed by a gang, or at least a few members of a gang that wanted me kidnapped so that they can sell me, since I'm royal blood and whatnot, we were able to win since they underestimated us, same way as I underestimated Jean, Ymir and Connie. Even Krista, she held herself really well, to be honest." Mikasa explained.