My fault.

(Armin's POV)

Jean, Krista and I decided to confront Mikasa who was at the mall with Sasha. We entered the mall and went looking for her. We looked in all the shops but we didn't find her. Then we went looking at the ice cream shop/café. We found her with Sasha eating ice cream.

"I'll handle it." Said Jean. Krista grabbed him. "No. All of us will." She said.

We entered the shop and approached her. When Sasha saw us, she waved at us. We sat around her and stared at her with anger. She got confused.

"Uhh... hi guys...." she said.

"Look at you. Eating your ice cream like you didn't do anything." Jean said, rage consuming him. He was going to yell at her anytime soon.

"Calm down, Jean." I said.

"W-What's wrong?" Mikasa asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?!" Krista got angry.

"Eren left town! FOREVER!" Jean yelled.

"What?!" Mikasa sounded shocked and devastated. For some reason I could feel her heart shatter. She started shaking.

"And it's all your fault!" I yelled at her.

"W-W-What do you mean?!" She asked as if she doesn't know her crime.

"You cheated on him, Mikasa. Shame on you..." I said.

I couldn't handle my best friend leaving forever and abandoning me because of her. I was not gonna let this go unanswered.

Jean felt the same. Eren and him were enemies at first but then became friends as they spent more time together. When he discovered that Eren left town forever he flipped an end table in his room.

Krista on the other hand was introduced to us by Eren himself. She was shy but she opened up to us in time. She always blushed around Eren especially whenever he gave her a compliment. I texted her saying that Eren is leaving. She didn't understand at first and thought that Eren is just leaving for a while. She called me after Eren left and she was crying.

"Stop you guys!" Sasha stood up "Mikasa has the right to do whatever she wants!"

"But not cheat on her childhood best friend now ex-boyfriend!" Jean said

"But she didn't love him that much! Jason is a much better dude... Well until he tried-" Sasha said.

"So Jason is the name of that asshole!" Jean said.

Then I noticed something. Mikasa was crying.

"Mikasa..." I trailed off.

She then stormed off running and crying.

"Krista. Follow her." I said. Krista ran after Mikasa.

Jean kept arguing with Sasha while I left to call Eren without any distraction.

(Krista's POV)

"Mikasa! Mikasa! Wait!"

I chased after Mikasa everywhere. I just couldn't stop her. She's fast.

I chased her to the outside parking lot where eventually she stopped.

"Mikasa... wait." I said through gaps for air.

"Did... did he really leave?" Mikasa asked while still crying.

"Yes..."

"It's my fault. It's my fault... I should have told him but... I couldn't. I was afraid of losing him because I loved him and I couldn't handle leaving him but at the same time I got tired of our relationship but I was not going to break up with him anytime soon. I just couldn't let go of him that easily... Sasha made me meet this guy called Jason and I started to develop some small feelings towards him. But turns out he was a nasty person. You didn't know what he did to me last night..." She explained.

"What... what happened?" I dared to ask.

"H-he got me drunk and..." She said.

"Wait what?!" I said.

I was so confused. How did he get her drunk?! And why?! I get that getting drunk makes you say stuff that you don't mean and you lose control but why did he do that ho her?!

"And drugged." She continued, making me gasp for air.

"Also Sasha told me that... he... he was... going to..." Mikasa trailed off...

"No..."
'was she going to say what I think she's going to say?!' My mind thought. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Rape me..."

"Oh my god no!"

What she said was shocking. I placed my hands on my mouth in shock and my eyes widened. She made me rethink the whole situation all over again. This time she turned out to be innocent. And now... I think I feel a little guilty...

"Mikasa... I... I didn't know..."

"I shouldn't have trusted him... I really do miss Eren... I now know how precious he is to me. I've lost a piece of me I could never get back. I wanna be back with him but now all hope is lost... I cannot talk to him anymore. I'm such an idiot. My life is over."

Then she started crying again. I approached her and hugged her.

"Don't worry Mikasa. You'll be fine..."