Final Battle

(Mikasa's POV)

This is it. The final fight. None other than Jason is left for the kill. This time it's us or him.
He has Connie and Sasha. And they aren't gonna stay alive for long if we don't save them. We can't call the cops because otherwise he'd kill them and make his escape the second the sirens are within earshot.

"Shit... shit shit shit!" I yelled at myself.

"It's not your fault! We'll save them! Together!" Annie exclaimed. "Here! This is your earpiece from when we made that auction heist!"

We were on the bike, all we could do was yell at each other. Jean was in the car with the other girls while we two were on the bike. Annie and I are going as fast as we could and Jean is doing the same. It's only a matter of time before Jason decides to kill one or both.

Arriving at the port, we found ourselves parking our vehicles outside the entrance and walking in, weapons in hand like the time we entered the school, plus we had the blast guns on us as well, adding an extra advantage. Annie has brought with her shurikens of all things!

I brought the trusty baseball bat and brass knuckles on one hand with the blast knuckles on the other.
Jean brought with him the thick chain that he wrapped around his wrist for punching and whipping anyone with it. He now named it the Jean Chain.
Ymir brought her favorite survival knife once again and gave Krista the same small dagger as last time.
And I made sure I would bring Connie's CSAK with me to give it back to him if fighting out of here was the only option.
"Hello hello and welcome, my favorite group of misfits, to your final fight night! Your goal is to reach the crane at the far end of the port! But, this will not be a piece of cake! You will have to fight all my trusted buddies right here! They all want a piece of you!" Jason exclaimed from the speakers all over the port.

As he finished, dozens of unarmed men came out of all the warehouses all over the port. All black, white and Asian.

"Mikasa... do you realize who these guys are?" Jean asked.

"All the bad guys we pissed off." I replied.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "We're done for!"

"Not if we stand together and fight side by side!" I exclaimed right before turning towards the gang. "Guys. This is it. This is where we fight the biggest fight of our lives. We either come out victorious or we die trying. I just want to say it's been an honor to know all of you. Now. We march and we destroy everyone who stands in our path!"

We rushed at all the guys who were standing in front of us, weapons in hand, and the might and fury of warriors in our hearts. We broke bones, wounded flesh, knocked guys out, left them badly injured, and so much more. We took lots of beating in the way, but we did manage to stand our own. Against the odds.

"This is nothing but the first wave! Now get ready for round two!" Jason exclaimed.

More guys came out and they were more furious than before. I looked at my team and realized we were not the healthiest of people. I then looked at the crane and realized we had a long way to go. Jean tapped my shoulder with a smile. I instantly realized what he meant.

"No. You won't do this!" I exclaimed.

"Do I have a choice? Now go! All of you!" Jean said before we all reluctantly pushed forward and left him behind.

"I will let nothing stand in our way!" Jean yelled as he leaped forward and whipped a few guys in the face. He then wrapped the chain around his fist and started punching left and right.
"I will do whatever it takes!"