The Race for LoverBoy

"Mikasa wait!" Krista yelled, trying to stop her friend who was at that moment unstoppable. She was like a XS1 Goliath marching towards the door.

Mikasa opened the door only for Krista to grab her hand. She tried to pull her back in, but failed. Mikasa grabbed her and forced her to give out Eren's address.

Mikasa walked to her new bike. She got on it, wore the helmet, started the engine and rode to Eren's house.

"If she gets to Eren before me, I'm doomed!" Mikasa shouted to herself. She rode faster and faster.

Annie had a head start, but Mikasa was not willing to give up. If anything, having her bike allows her to go anywhere she likes, whenever she likes.

(Time Skip - Eren's house)

"Armin! Yo Armin!" Eren shouted. "I'm going to buy some comics! I'll be back in a bit!"

Eren got out of the house and went to the comic book store. On his way there he got a call from Jean. Eren pulled out his phone and answered.

"Hey Jean. What's happening?" He asked

"Annie's coming to your address!" Jean shouted.

"What?!" Eren shouted back.

"I'll call you later!" Jean shouted and hung up. And as he hung up, Krista called Eren!

"Eren! Mikasa's coming to your address!" Krista shouted.

"OH SHIT!" Eren shouted.

Eren ran to the comic book store and bought the comic book and then ran to the mall. When he arrived, he called Sean.

"Hey Eren! What's happening?" Asked Sean.

"Sean! Tell Armin to come to the mall asap!" Eren shouted.

"Why, what's happenin'?"

"My ex and someone else are coming to our house! Tell Armin to meet me in the mall and lock the house! Turn off all lights and make no sounds!" Eren explained!

"Got it!"

"Thanks bro! Bye."

"Deuces!"

(Meanwhile with Annie)

"Come on! We need to be there in less than an hour and a half from now!" Annie shouted.

"Calm down. We'll get to Eren soon! Eren isn't going anywhere." Reiner said.

Bertholdt was on the phone with his mom. He was informing her that they were going to stay the night in a hotel.

(Meanwhile with Mikasa)

"Yea Sasha. I'm going to see him." Mikasa said though the phone

"Well all the luck. May the force be with you." Sasha said.

"Stop with the Star Wars references."

"Anyway, where are you now?" Sasha asked.

"Buying gas. Need to make sure this bike doesn't stop in the middle of the road."

"Oh. Well you need to be quick. You should catch up to Annie soon." Sasha stated.

"True. Okay I'll be going. Talk to you later."

Mikasa got on her bike after she bought a chocolate bar and rode her bike towards her destination.

"If I'm gonna get to Eren, I'm gonna have to floor it. Annie would be clo-" Mikasa was cut off by the sight of a yellow taxi with Reiner in it.

He was sitting in the back seat. Mikasa looked in the front and noticed Bertholdt.

"How lucky am I?! Woohoo!" Mikasa shouted to herself while on the bike, overtaking Annie's cab. "Now off to find Eren!"

Eren, who was in the mall, was waiting for Armin who arrived a few minutes after he called Sean.

"Eren. Sean told me what's happening." Armin said.

"Yea. We're gonna stay here for a while." Eren said.

"So Mikasa and Annie now know the address." Armin stated

"No shit."

(Later that day)

Mikasa arrived to Eren's house first. She parked her bike, got off and went to the door and knocked on it.

Sean who was in the kitchen, eating cereal, heard the knocking. Mikasa then rang the doorbell, which Sean did not go to answer because he was following Eren's orders.

"Eren! I know you're in there! We need to talk!" Mikasa said, no answer.

Sean started to text Eren.

Sean: bro. A girl is here.

Eren: shit.

Sean: what do I do?

Eren: I dontn know!!

Sean: she's askin for ya

Eren: fucj! Scree thsi! Wer'ee fycked!

Sean: WHAT DO I DO!!

Eren: whatever you can!

Sean got up and went to the door. He opened the door and greeted Mikasa.

"Hello. Does Eren Jaeger live here?" Mikasa asked.

To be continued...