Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3

(Mikasa's POV)

Arriving at the motel rooms/apartments we were given by one of Jean's friends who seemed to own the place, we were very eager to start planning.

In the van, I took a look to my left and saw Annie's sleeping. I tapped her shoulder to wake her up, and wake up she nearly did.

Her eyes were barely open. She didn't do anything at all besides tilting her head to my side and doze off once more.
I snapped my fingers in front of her to try and wake her up just slightly less gentle and slightly louder. But I failed. I heard her mumble saying something along the lines of "I don't feel so good."

That's when decided to shake her.
"Annie. Hey, Annie. Wake up."

"Hm?" She muttered.

"We arrived. Now come on." I said before going out of the van.

"Yea sure." She said right before jumping out of the van following me.

"You forgot your stuff." I said.

"Dammit..." she replied before lazily going back and grabbing her backpack.

"Good." I said before opening the door to our shared apartment.

"So this entire complex is for us right now?" Annie asked.

"Yea I guess. We're to meet up with Jean the day of the auction but right now we-" I took a look back at her and saw that she dozed off on the couch. "Is she really this sleepy?"

I went to the kitchen to see what's inside and apparently everything was cleared for us.

"Couldn't leave us a thing, eh? Guess I'm gonna have to go and buy some stuff."

Krista messaged me saying that she's gonna go and have a stroll around the town.

Me: I'm going to go and buy some quality shrimp and make noodles with it. Wanna come?

Krista: Sure! Just a sec!

I got out of the motel room and headed down to the street. Soon Krista followed.

"So you're making noodles?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Yay! I love making noodles as much as I love consuming them!" She stated.

"Really? What do you like your noodles with?" I asked.

"Anything! Noodles are life!" She replied.

"Can't agree more."

As we walked around town we searched for anywhere that would sell noodle packs and shrimp. Why shrimp, that's a question I cannot answer. Because I don't know why. Just decided on it. Yes.

"You know. I really enjoy the fact that all of us are on a trip together. We really should do that more often." She said.

"Yes but remember. We're here for a reason and not just to delve around and have fun." I replied.

"Yea I know but... we really need to do this more. I really like it. And the rest enjoy it as well. What about Annie?"

"She's asleep. Very asleep. I dare you to try and wake her up." I said right before my gaze landed on a store that sells t-shirts
where anything you want can be printed on them.

"Hmm..." I said to myself as Krista stared at me confused.

"You wanna print a shirt?" She asked.

"Yes. Though I'm gonna have to keep it a secret because I only want Eren to see it. If I find him that is." I said before drifting my vision towards the store.