To Catch A Bald Boy

Jean Kirstein left his friend's house along with Ymir. A girl he met not too long ago. They both went to the address Krista Lenz. (I just hate writing her name by now for some reason)

Meeting a few blocks away from the bald guys house, the three discussed a plan to extract as many information about him as much as possible.

"This isn't gonna be easy." Jean said as he scratched the back of his head feeling more nervous by the second.

"I'm pretty sure if we kept civil and didn't make him feel that we're a threat, he might cooperate." Krista said, full of optimism.

"Oh yea. Sure. Let's go to his house and ask him if he knows anything about Eren Jaeger and then what? You expect us to tell us the story of their friendship? Wow. You really believe that plan will work?" Jean asked.

"You have any brighter ideas?" Ymir asked as a response to Jean. Jean did not reply. "Alright. Then we stick to Krista's plan then."

The three walked towards the entrance to the house. Jean was hesitant to open the door. He turned around and looked at the two girls.

"I, uh... why am I the one to knock on the door?" Jean asked as the sweats of nervousness crept down on his face.

"Let's vote then," Ymir replied. Before Jean could speak, both girls spoke simultaneously and said:
"I vote Jean."

"Oh crap." Jean sighed before turning around and walking towards the door once more. He took a deep breath and pressed on the bell button.

The sounds of the bells did not bring Jean to calm himself. Instead he felt even more nervous. But that didn't stay for long as the door opened. And standing there was the bald kid himself. He appeared noticeably shorter than Jean and confused. It was clear to Jean that he was not expecting visitors.

"I, uh, hi." Jean spoke, while he sweated of nervousness.

"How can I help you?" The kid asked, his hand still clenching the door.

"Um, Yea. We're looking for a guy named Eren Jaeger. I have a feeling that you might know him," Jean stated while he crossed his hands.

"No, I cannot help you. I know no one by that name, I'm afraid, " He said rather quickly, eager to close the door in Jean's face.

"Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw you with someone similar. I'm pretty sure you do," Jean pushed his argument even further. The boy started to get visibly annoyed by him.

"No I do not." He replied with a slight bitterness in his voice.

Ymir then got tired of him and pushed Jean back.
"Hey little guy! We know you know him! Now tell us, where is he?!" She asked menacingly.

"Talking to me like that isn't gonna get you anywhere, " The boy replied.

Ymir then grabbed him by his collar and lifted him off the ground. Jean hurried to the angered girl, but she pushed him back.

"Unhand him!" Someone yelled from the inside of the house. The voice was familiar to Jean and Krista but not Ymir. The person with the mysterious yet familiar voice walked out to face the group. Jean's jaw to the floor in shock of what he saw. Mikasa Ackerman standing before his eyes.

Ymir then released the boy from her grip and he walked behind Mikasa. Standing just an inch taller, the girl glared at Mikasa menacingly, but that was not enough to faze the raven-haired girl.

"No need to get into a fight now, Mikasa. Just... Leave 'em be." The boy said.

"Back away Connie. That's none of your business."

"Do you know this chick?" Ymir asked her two companions.

"Mikasa, what are you doing here?!" Krista asked.

"Is it any of your business?" Mikasa replied aggressively, yet calmly at the same time.

"Hey! You don't get to talk to her like that!" Ymir said as she approached Mikasa and stood before her, both eyeing each other like predators on the verge of fighting for a single prey.

"And you're her bodyguard? Or am I to assume something else?" She asked.

"Why don't you get inside before I break that head of yours, princess." Ymir threatened before putting her finger on Mikasa's head, earning her a push so hard, it sent her flying back towards the ground a few inches away from the door.

"Ymir!" Both Jean and Krista yelled.

"You do not want this fight," Mikasa stated.

"A little to late for that!" Jean snapped at her.

"She started it."

Ymir got up and ran at Mikasa, trying to throw a punch, but Mikasa's quick and agile reflexes got the upper hand as she grabbed Ymir's right fist, the one she tried to punch with and twisted it before grabbing her neck and slamming her down on the ground.

"I'm feeling generous right now and I'm not breaking your bones. Don't push your luck." Mikasa said before she let go of her opponent, leaving her on the ground, holding her neck.

"What do you seek here?" Mikasa asked Jean.

"This bald dude," Jean replied. "Is he your friend?"

"Sort of," Mikasa answered. "We only met recently."

Mikasa then looked back at Ymir, who was still on the ground before sighing and grabbing her by the hand to lift her up. She then took them inside.

"You're all welcome. Just don't mess with anything. We'll talk inside. It's not safe out. I mean it, " Mikasa informed as she took Ymir inside, follows by Jean and Krista. Connie then looked around him before signing and closing the door behind him as he entered back inside his house.

"Oh lord. What have I done to deserve this?"