The Deal + (Quick Note)

Hey guys, not an update, but I just wanted to point out that this particular universe isn't a normal universe with AOT characters in it. I mean it has elements that are beyond normal. Like magic, futuristic technology, and all that jazz.

I just wanted to point that out really quickly since I think most of you don't know about this and I've probably never pointed that out either.

So yea. I'll probably un-publish this in a few days, but keep this idea in your heads: this isn't a normal universe.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(Eren's POV)

"So. You have taken care of her, huh? Well, don't let her off your watch. You know how much she means to me." I said to the person talking to me on the phone.

"Sure. She's in safe hands. I have already done most of the things you told me to."

"And don't stop until she gets her revenge. After that, I'll clean up the mess and get mine in the process."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Also, there's probably gonna be a few more sequel books and probably a prequel one in the works, I am thinking so hard about the latter but the formers are most likely gonna happen, I just don't know when.

See ya!

22nd of April, 2019: So as this book is complete, I am now working on the sequel. Thanks for your patience