The Letters - The Bliss

A few weeks have gone by and Mikasa kept feeling the same, she didn't heal and her mother kept getting even more worried for her daughter's health. She wanted her daughter to take a break from school and try to relax, but Mikasa refused. Stating that she wanted a normal life, despite all of what has happened to her.

Mikasa called Sasha, on a rainy night and asked her how did she get to meet Jason. Sasha was reluctant to answer at first, but in the end she did.

"Uuh... it was at a party I went to. There were a lot of people I didn't know but I went with a friend at the time, and out of nowhere, he comes up to me and introduces himself."

"Is that it?" Mikasa asked.

"Yea. He seemed pretty nice and friendly. After that we happened to stumble upon each other in random places and eventually we exchanged numbers."

"You stumbled upon the same person, not once, not twice, but a couple of times." Mikasa stated.

"Yea... and we chatted and stuff like that." Sasha replied.

"And then you introduced me to him."

"... Yes..." Sasha said between seconds of silence.

"Now tell me... did he even mention where he lived?"

"Actually only once. He said he lives in an apartment a few blocks away from where I first met him, but I doubt he would have left anything there."

Sasha then told Mikasa the address and the next day they both went to the apartment.

Mikasa and Sasha arrived to the front door of the apartment building. Sasha was not feeling comfortable what's inside the building and even more uncomfortable about what Mikasa was up to. It appeared to her that Mikasa might be planning some mischief.
But in reality. Mikasa was trying to find something that will help her cure her condition.

"Hey..." Sasha said.

"Hm?"

"Once we get in, how do you expect us to, y'know... get inside the apartment?"

"Oh I have got that figured out. I have someone waiting for us up there."

"Who?"

"You'll meet him soon enough."

Mikasa and her friend both walked up the stairs of the seemingly normal apartment building and headed towards the apartment of the man who ruined Mikasa's life, Jason.

Mikasa and Sasha both arrived at the door, only to see that it has already been unlocked. Sasha hid behind Mikasa out of shock and horror.

"There's someone there!" She said.

"Of course there is! I've already told you there'd be someone there."

"Oh! Sorry. I almost forgot that while wondering why you'd bring me into the apartment of the man who drugged you, kidnapped you, tried to rape and murder you, and who's still driven by spite and bent on revenge!"

"I want to see what he could have hidden here. Possibly a clue of what the drug he used on me could be. And better yet, we could find a stash of it!"

"I think you're stretching the possibilities"

"Yea... But let's enter for now."

The two entered the apartment and saw the back of the person who unlocked the door and entered long before them.
That person turned around and revealed himself to be Connie Springer.

"Connie?!" Sasha exclaimed.

"Yes. Connie. The one and only." He replied.

"What are You doing here?!" Sasha asked.