The Shady Businessman Returns

(Mikasa's POV)

Arriving at a mansion that I managed to locate and what I can only assume is the location of Armstrong, I parked my bike on the side of the road and went around the back of the mansion to look for a way to enter since it's surrounded by a wall. A large mansion in the middle of nowhere is an ideal spot for a crime lord. I got a text while I was making my way from my mansion to his, and from what I read, he's somewhat involved with Pawn's Bliss. It could be by funding and researching as he's already famous for having a large pharmaceutical company as well as the homeless shelters.
After walking around to what I could assume was an unguarded area of the mansion I pulled out my trusty climbing axes and stuck them to the wall and started climbing.

Arriving to the back of the building I saw that there were lots of armed guards around. Too many for every single area they're guarding.

"Who actually puts five guards in one pool area?!" I exclaimed.

I only had the blast knuckles and a thick chain as weapons on me. So I really didn't stand a chance against them if I initiated an attack. That's why I decided to slowly and stealthily sneak my way past.

Since I was in the middle of the night I picked an all black outfit to blend in with the night. It made me harder to detect.
I'm not great at stealth but I was able to do the best I could after watching a few YouTube videos and learning techniques.

As I was sneaking, I overheard a few guards talking so I decided to eavesdrop on them.

"So why did the boss ship pharmaceutical crates filled with Pawn's bliss into the mansion?" One asked.

"He probably wants to drug people into signing deals, doing some dirty work or whatever."

"You'd think he'd get a crate or two, but not 15!"

"Yea well, it's up to the boss to decide, not me. I'm paid to keep watch"

"And you're doing a pretty bad job." I whispered to myself.

At this point I have entered the mansion itself and not the areas surrounding the building.
Inside were no guards at all. Just a large empty mansion with the most expensive of furniture and the most spacious of rooms. Walking around, I still have not seen any guards at all. Until I stumbled upon one guard who was inside peeing.

He left the bathroom door open, probably because he realized that there would be no one inside, since clearly there is none.

After he finished tinkling he went to the sink and washed his hands. Then he walked out of the bathroom where I was waiting for him and as planned, I used the blast gun and there he went, unconscious on the floor. I dragged him inside the bathroom and closed the door after taking his mp5, his Glock and a few magazines just in case.

I continued walking around the house, looking for Armstrong. From what those guards have said, Armstrong must be somewhere inside since he had to be there to receive a package of such importance, let alone 15. He must be there.

Suddenly I head the sound of crates being opened on the first floor. The stairs were next to me so I easily got up to the upper floor where the sounds became increasingly louder and louder the further I explored, meaning I could easily identify what room the sound is coming from.

That's when I entered the room. It was an office. Not unlike any office but it had expensive furniture everywhere, exquisite items on shelves in every corner, intricately placed right next to each other. Most of them were wearable accessories like necklaces, bracelets, rings that were placed inside protective glass, even knight armor.

And of all the things I have noticed, it was someone who caught my eye. Demetrius Armstrong. He was there. Opening crates filled with syringes and vials of Pawn's Bliss.