The Terrible Truth

(Mikasa's POV)

It was time...

Time for me to tell everyone in the room my story. I did not want to do this, but unfortunately, I really think I should.

"So... that's it then? No one has to say anything? Am I the only one left? Alright..." I said.

"It all started when I was introduced to the guy. The one you all know as Jason. The man who ruined my life. Initially I thought he was a good person and he was really cute, as much as I hate to admit that." I started.

"When I was a little girl I always had this fascination with buff, good looking men. I wanted a tall, built dude who I can rely on, kinda like a sugar daddy, because, hell, I was into that kinda stuff. And Jason really met all the requirements. I was easily drawn into his charming good looks and physique." I continued.

"We got out together in secret unbeknownst to Eren or anyone really. I don't want to say this, but he really grew on me and I enjoyed his company. He was honest, caring, flirtatious, and chivalrous. He really was the perfect man."

"But my heart was split in half between Eren and him. Who was I gonna choose? The childhood friend who became my boyfriend, or the good looking guy who I had spent so much time and had so much fun with? I couldn't get to make that decision because I was already in the lion's den. And I was easy prey."

"I've been drugged. More than once. With something that he calls... the Pawn's Bliss. I did not share this information with anyone because it was too scarring for me. Anyways, he staged this 'date' and took me in the middle of the night to the local park where we sat and talked for a while. But... it didn't go so well... He drugged me again. And this time with a stronger dose. I was in his complete control... making out with him and letting him touch my private areas. And worst of all... all of that while Eren was watching... as I got to find out way too late."

Everyone was silent. All just staring at me and listening as I put my face to the ground and continued.

"I... I went and looked for Eren all day after that ill-fated night but I never found him... he moved away... without telling me..."

My voice began to crack as I talked and tears started to flow down my cheeks. I didn't want to show my weakness but I couldn't do anything about it.

"I decided to go and face Jason and put an end to his schemes... but he was already a few steps ahead. He took me hostage and... was gonna rape me if it were not for Reiner and Bertholdt"

I heard the gasps of everyone in the room except for Connie as he already knew.

"No way, this is unbelievable!" I heard Jean exclaim.

"I can't believe this!" Krista exclaimed as she was brought to verge of tears.

"After that... he went to prison. But as I found out first hand... he escaped and is planning his revenge plot. Which included raping and killing me, if not dragging me once again and turning me into his mindless sex slave."

I've let it all out of my chest. I did not think that the day would come that I would ever do that. But if it will get me closer to Eren, it would've been a sacrifice I'm willing to make once more.