Homework

Sorry for not updating in a long while. I've been sick and I wasn't able to update. Also I've been busy with two exams in the past 2 weeks. I'll update this chapter and I MIGHT stop updating for a while. Starting with Eren's POV.

School has finally started. Armin, Sean and I spent all our time together at school, studying, playing and hanging out after school and doing lots of fun stuff to relieve the boredom after homework. This reminded me of how Armin, Mikasa and I used to hang out together all the time. This kept reminding me especially of Mikasa, making me feel sad and angry at times. I've never forgot what she did to me and I never will. But I'm not sad at all that I'm hanging out with Armin and Sean because they are the best people and they are like brothers to me.

Armin got used to this place very quickly and got used to living with us every day. In fact, he likes it a lot. He stays in touch with Jean, Krista and the others a lot. He is always updated on their situations and their lives and what's going on between them. Sean loves to have Armin around because he likes having a nerd to have fun with. My mom visits from time to time. She checks on us every now and then and makes sure we're okay.

"Hey Armin." Sean calls out "Can you help me with me homework?"

"Yes. I'll help you. By the way, did you study for your exam?" Armin said for which Sean nodded and said: "Yes. It's done and dusted"

"Hey Eren." Sean called. "Did you finish your homework?"

"Yep." I answered while playing Zgirls on my phone. "And the project?" Armin asked to which I replied with "Yep."

Suddenly I heard nothing but silence which felt weird. I looked at Sean and Armin only to see that they are glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow and asked "what?"

"Did you really finish your homework and your project?" Armin asked. Sean crossed his arms and sighed.

"Yea! It's in my room! Go check it!" I said. "Do you think I'm lying?" Sean then got up and went straight to my room.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't do anything, Eren." Armin said to which I replied with "emnehmehmeh! You'll see!" I then continued playing my game.

"Well he did his project and here's his homework." Sean said as he descended the stairs back to the living room. He handed my homework to Armin. Armin looked at my homework with a raised eyebrow. "Eren..."

"See? Haha! I did my homework." I said with pride.

"This is all wrong!!"

"What?!!" I asked. Armin approached me and shoved the homework in my face. "You're gonna do it again and I'll help you." He said.

"Awwwww!!"

(Time skip - Annie's POV)

"Hey Jean." I looked at Jean with a serious stare. "I want Eren's address." I said.

I wanted to see Eren's handsome ass so bad. Jean is the only one other than Krista who has Eren's address and new number. Jean looked at me and said: "I-I can't. Sorry."

I could see he's nervous and scared. Eren and Armin told him and Krista not to give Eren's address to anyone.
"Why?" I asked. Even though I already knew why, I wanted to hear Jean's answer. His nervousness was so damn apparent and he did not seem to know what he wanted to say. He started to sweat. He knew that I can beat him up. He was scared and his feet were shaking.

"Be-Because... I can't. E-E-Eren doesn't want y-you to know." He stuttered. "No one must know."

"Why?" I asked.

"Be-Because he's afraid you'd t-tell Mikasa." He said. "We all know you two are c-close"

"Maybe. But maybe I wanna see Eren for myself, huh?" I said "What are you gonna do about that?" I then gave him a gentle push. "You're gonna give me his address and number right now!"

Jean raised an eyebrow. "What?" Then suddenly he gave me a devilish grin. "Uh oh!"

Then I started sweating and not him. He started nodding as he continued giving me that devilish grin of his. I guess he understood what I mean. And that's not good.

"Annie liiiikes sooomeeooooone!" Jean sang. I then snapped my fingers. Reiner and Bertholdt came. Jean's smirk was wiped off his face and he started shaking and sweating again. I pointed at him and ordered Reiner and Bertholdt to go get him.

He then backed a few feet before turning around and yelling "MY NAME IS JEFF" and running away.