Reuniting with her Nightmare

Mikasa and her new friend, Connie Springer.
They were searching for clues to find Eren Jaeger. The last time they tried to head to Eren's home. It proved difficult to find him there.
But later, they discovered that Eren was leaving hidden clues as to why he left.
The latest clue they found led them to a nearby restaurant where Connie is tasked to search in while Mikasa stays outside as she fears that if she were spotted inside with Connie, whoever is aiding them will stop.
Their journey is still far from over.

The two teenagers arrived at the location of the restaurant and decided what each one of them will do.

Connie tasked himself with searching the restaurant and find the next clue.
Mikasa decided to stay outside and look around for anything suspicious.

Mikasa stayed outside the restaurant and opened her cellphone to text Connie.
Connie texted Mikasa that he is looking inside the restaurant for anything that might be useful to them while trying to remain inconspicuous.

She then heard the voice of someone. She heard her name being called from an alley.

"Psst! Mikasa!" She heard someone whisper loudly from behind an alley. "Come here!" He said.

Mikasa, while suspicious, decided to look for the origin of the voice who called her.
She walked behind the restaurant and found herself in front of nobody.
Confused, she walked further into the area. She looked around her, but she didn't see anyone.

Suddenly she heard the trashbin behind her open and before she could react she got grabbed by a pair of strong, muscular male arms.

She looked behind her only to see Jason. The man who ruined her life.

"Missed me?" He asked, mocking.

He tried to choke her unconscious, but Mikasa, being as smart as she is. Elbowed him in the stomach and kicked him in the genital area, prompting him to release her.

"Ow! My nutsack, you bitch!"

Mikasa then followed with an uppercut and then with a straight punch to the face.
Jason's back got driven towards the wall. Mikasa then started a series of punches on his face and chest area and after landing them all, she kneed him in the stomach.

But somehow, Jason got up and grabbed Mikasa by the neck and lifted her off the ground.

"If it were to me now, I would have killed you, but I do not want to damage the goods. My bosses want me to bring you to them in pristine condition."

Mikasa while hearing him, was struggling to breathe at that point.

"Y'know, I texted your friend, telling him to stay away from you, but of course he didn't. Or rather, should I say, you two could not stay away from each other. You want to find your sweet Eren, don't you?"

Suddenly a taser hits Jason in the right hip, forcing him to let go of Mikasa.
Mikasa's left arm was grabbed by none other than Connie who took Mikasa away running.

He hailed a taxi and then headed to Mikasa's house.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you in any way?" Connie asked while still in the car.

"N-no. I'm fine. I just need a quick breather."

"What happened?"

"He came out of nowhere. And then suddenly grabbed me from behind. He said something about 'His bosses wanting me in pristine condition. And that he texted you.'"

"Yes... he did. But he didn't say it like it is. 'Leave Mikasa alone' or anything along those lines. He told me to 'leave the Royal Blood alone.' Do you know anything about this?

"I'm afraid not. I'm going to have to look it up. Anyway, what did you find in there?"

"Okay... here's how it went."

"I'm listening."

"I went inside there and wouldn't you know it, a waiter greeted me and took me to a table where a guy with a hoodie on was sitting. I did not even see the guy's face. The guy asked me all kinds of questions. About me, you, everyone we know, how you were doing, physically and mentally speaking. Then he told me to watch over you and gave me the taser and told me to head to the back of the restaurant where I found you getting choked by Jason. He told me not to tell anyone about my encounter with him but I told you. But most importantly, he gave me a binary code and told me to decipher it."

"Man... we're going down a rabbit hole with no hope of exiting with our lives intact. This is all somethings that will never leave our conscious minds so long as we're alive. All we wanted to do was find Eren. Not get tangled up in a mystery crime... thing!" Mikasa exclaimed.

"Yea... I know. I'll get to deciphering the codes when we get home."

The taxi dropped Mikasa and Connie on her doorstep. They both went inside the house where Connie opened Mikasa's laptop and went to deciphering the binary code. Mikasa went to her kitchen and started preparing a hot chocolate drink for the both of them.

As she was starting, Mikasa started to feel dizzy and started to see visions of what her giving oral favors for Jason.
She heard Jason's voice say:" You will always be my little pawn, you fucking sexy slut!" before she fell on the ground unconscious.