Reunited

(Summer - Eren's POV)

I was home, watching TV. There was nothing important on today so I turned it off and went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat.

I made myself a sandwich and put it on a plate and sat on a kitchen stool. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating. It was delicious.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

My phone started to ring and vibrate on the table next to the sandwich plate. My hands were dirty so I used my clean left pinkie finger to answer the phone and put the call on speakerphone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Eren. It's me, Armin."

"Oh hi Armin. What's up?" I asked casually.

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm moving." Armin said, making me choke on my food.

"What? Why? What happened?!" I asked.

"Well it's only for a year and I'll return. But there is one problem." He said.

"And what is it?" I asked.

"I don't know where to live." He said.

"Well you could come stay with us! You could be Sean and I's roommate!" I said, excited by these-not-that-great-but-still-somewhat-great-in-their-own-way news.

"Krista told me about him. He seems nice." Armin said.

"Yea. He's pretty cool, actually. Also we'll have lots of fun, bruh!" I said.

"Uuh... okay. I'll just ask my mom. Call you later." Armin said and then hung up.

'So Armin's gonna live with us next year? Hmmm' I thought to myself while nodding slowly to myself and smirking. 'Now that'll be great. I wanna see what has changed with Everyone. And he'll tell me.'

Sean entered the kitchen and opened the fridge whilst saying "Hi Eren! What's crackin'?"

"Nothing. Listen to this." I say as I look at him and he looks at me curiously. "My friend is gonna live with us next year."

"The more the merrier! This is great news!" Sean said. He had a look of happiness on his face. Then the look of happiness on his face disappeared after he noticed that I looked down in sadness.

"Eren... is there somethin' on yer mind? Can I help?" Sean asked. "I can't stand seein' ya like this."

"Nothing it's just... it's Mikasa... I'm starting to think of her again." I said.

"You still have a glad eye for her, mate? Cause she's really doin' a number on ya." He said. "You must really like her."

"I don't know anymore. I don't know if I like her, hate her, fell comfortable or uncomfortable talking about her or being around her in general. I don't know anything anymore." I said.

"I'll always be here for you. You can handle this. Let's just talk about yer friend for now. So he's gonna go to high school with us then?" Sean asked.

"Yes. At least I hope so."

"Good! Now, your friend. Go on, tell me more about 'em!"

(A few weeks later)

I was waiting with Sean outside our house for a taxi to arrive, inside of it was Armin and his stuff. His parents agreed to let him live with me and now we're here.

A taxi arrived with Armin inside. He looked very excited to see me. He kept waving at me from inside with a big smile on his face. I couldn't blame him. He's my friend after all. Especially since I haven't seen him in a year. He got out of the car and sprinted his way to hug me.

"EREEEN!!!" He shouted happily.

"Haha!! Armin!! I missed you bro!" I said as I hugged him back.

"I missed you too!" He said and then released me from the hug as I did the same. I looked at Sean.

"Sean this is my friend Armin." I said, pointing at Armin. "Armin, This is my friend and roommate, Sean" they shook hands.

"Nice to meet ya, Armin!"

"Likewise, Sean."

"Hey Armin." Armin looked at me "You can call him Jack if you want." Armin looked at me confused and then he looked at Sean.

"And why is that?" Armin asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because i have a YouTube channel. Jacksepticeye. Everyone is used to call me Jack." Sean said. "Now let's take your bags inside."

We approached the taxi and took Armin's bags out of the trunk. There was only two so Sean and I carried them. I noticed that Armin felt embarrassed by this but I didn't care. He's my friend and everything. So it didn't bother me.

(Time skip)

I showed Armin his, I mean OUR room and everything and now we are going to the cinema. Sean, or I guess I'll call him Jack from now on, has bought tickets for the three of us to go watch the new Spider-Man: Homecoming Movie.

We're now on our way to the cinema, on bicycles, of course because we didn't want to go in a taxi, waste money and stuff, and we wanted to have some fun on the way. We had two bikes and a third was kept as a spare so we gave it to Armin. He is a decent cyclist so it was fine.

We arrived to the cinema half an hour early so we took our time to buy popcorn and any snacks, soda and stuff we wanted. I bought lots of chocolate and popcorn and some Coca Cola. There was Pepsi, Armin and Jean's favorite there. Armin bought one but I didn't wanna buy it because of the new commercial and the backlash it got. And not to forget the reviews and the criticism. I would buy a Pepsi just in case a cop tried to arrest me.

"Armin. Are you excited for the movie?" I asked Armin.

"Eren. This is the 21st time you asked me this question. And my reply is the same, yes. So stop asking me this question because it's getting annoying right now. And thank you if you stop." Armin said which made Jack's eyes go wide open.

"Armin."

"Yes, Eren?"

"Are you excited for the new movie?"

*SMACK*